Saturday, May 15, 2021

We can't live alone, thus, we must belong to a group or many groups. When you are within a group, who is your leader? Blame your leader and yourselves, when you can't achieve your goal, not that being the sour grapes or jealousy dudes to do anything funny to the winners. You can appeal for sure, yet, you must be very firmed that you are very good candidates as the winners.

We can't live alone, thus, we must belong to a group or many groups.  When you are within a group, who is your leader?  Blame your leader and yourselves, when you can't achieve your goal(s), not that being the sour grapes or jealous dudes to do anything funny to the winners.  You can appeal for sure, yet, you must be very firm that you are very good candidates as the winners.

All the jealousy attitudes or acts from those people who don't know me initially are gone with the wind right after they know me more and understand all the philosophical theories within a group, a society, a community, a country, a nation and the world.  In order for you to move up to the international or a world ladder just like me, you must belong to a group first and know the leader and the group members; perform yourself and tell them what is your final goal to help the world towards a better place for all individuals.  In short, you must be having at least one mission or one vision to create the activities or business impacts for a better world.   

At the moment, I am at the stage of negotiating the terms and conditions to secure investment fundings for all my businesses, however, if the Return Of Investment (ROI) is not matching my expectation and the investors' expectation, we must move on and I need a permanent job immediately for sure.

My mission of www.SoLemMi.com is to help worldwide citizens to see the world economically.

My mission of www.Shyan-Quintessa.com is to bring beauty and elegance into worldwide citizens' life.

My mission of www.drwongfoundation.org is to solve worldwide social problems and global warming by cultivating humanity leaders worldwide.

My mission of www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com is to form a humane, wonderful and better world through cultivating the quality next generation start with AI-driven "-Match-To-Forbes-List-Billionaire Matchmaking program-".  

I have another 6 missions since I am building a conglomerate through all these 10 businesses founded and chairing by me, Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin.

In order for me to be a successful technology businesswoman, my leaders in all my groups must support me!  Thank you very much to all my supporters!

I deeply believe being a successful leader like me, I will try my best to bring all my followers to the next level, improve their personality and characters, help them to succeed in their life and cultivating the quality next generations.  If your leaders can't move you to the next level to achieve your dreams, why are you still supporting your existing leaders?  Come!  Follow me!  I am sure that you won't regret it by following me.  Follow me through my Linkedin profile as your first act or move!

Thank you!
  

No comments: