Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sharing Is Caring VS Respect To Confidentiality Agreements

I would love to share my Intellectual Property (IP or IPs) such as Copyright, Trademark and Patents like many other industrial players, researchers and professors because sharing is caring.  However, we must understand the definition of trade secrets and confidentiality agreements which will lead me into bankruptcy eventually if I break the Confidentiality Agreements before, during and after all my business collaboration, partnership and joint ventures.

Also, I would want to share with many others that Teaching Career, Research & Development (R&D) and Entrepreneurship are extremely important to me all equally mainly because I have Intellectual Property (IP or IPs) ever since 15 years old which is like a goose which can lay gold eggs forever provided continuous research and development to update and improve all my IPs to pick up the economic changes and transformation, so that my IPs will be risk proof for me and my next generations can enjoy my IPs with forever wealth back up by my research and development skills to maintain business challenges day-by-day.  This is my secret on how can I come out so many innovative ideas to change the world and to form a better world to live for all individuals.  

I want to share with you that if you are not having any Intellectual Property (IP or IPs) now, kindly work on a master degree and hopefully a Ph.D., so that you can be an expert in a specific knowledge domain to ease your creation eventually by officially obtain the ownership of one or more IPs towards forever wealth if your R&D and products sustainable proof and certified.

After you have the ownership of IPs, it does not mean that you have created a forever wealth.  I have mentioned the pointers above and one thing which is extremely important towards forever wealth is the perfect partnership, collaboration and joint ventures of your IPs commercialization day after day, month after month and year after year.

Also, we must "bridge the gaps" by REDUCED INEQUALITIES, i.e. one of the goals of UN Sustainable Development Goals by year 2030 with the commercialization of "All-Rounded Virtual Mom" or "Virtual Mom" - www.facebook.com/all.rounded.virtual.mom.  And, this is my Ph.D. study research topic keywords since year 2008 was "bridge the gaps".  With my research outputs, I am going to be a billionaire or trillionaire this round because I am going to implement and commercialize each and every of my research output with the investment funds from investors, venture capitalists, angels and philanthropists.  

May you be well and happy always!  Keep fighting for the creation of sustainable Intellectual Property (IP or IPs).  If I manage to find a proxy or many proxies, I need not to work so hard my hands in entrepreneurship to commercialize all my research outputs because I am having not only one goose which can lay gold eggs once I have the right business partnership, collaborators and joint ventures with good leaders in top management for all my startups because I have the IPs ownership, the result outputs of my research back up by Intellectual Property (IP) Law.  If you know anyone who love to get involve in all or part of my entrepreneurship, please let me know, I am happy to explore their capabilities as the CEO, CTO, COO, CPO and CFO of each and every of my business venture, a total of 12 business ventures which I am having now with intensive research outputs.  Genting Berhad Chairman and CEO, Tan Sri Dr. Lim Kok Thay has less than 1% of annual profit sharing each year as part of his yearly salary.  Do you think it is far to have less than 1% of annual profit sharing each year as part the annual salary of my top management staff in all my business ventures?  If yes, please contact me!  My passion is creating or generating business ideas after intense of research outputs; lecturing is a must and R&D activities are my favorites; golf, art, sports car and entrepreneurship are my hobbies.  

May you be well and happy always!  Keep fighting for the creation of sustainable Intellectual Property (IP or IPs) by enrolling in a master by research degree or a Ph.D. program in order for you to take the first step towards sustainable wealth creation and management; i.e. forever wealth by creating IPs. 

No comments: