Monday, May 10, 2021

How I Start A Relationship With Italy?

People might ask how am I connecting to Italy.  I would say it started all through shopping.

In year 2005, I bought a half set Golf Clubs from Italy.  FILA: Elegance For Lady's Licenced by Fila Sports S.p.A Bielia. Italy at MST Golf, Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  I started my hobby in golfing with my primary school teacher and friends since year 2005.

In the later years, I have garments, bags and shoes made in Italy.  

In year 2007-2009 during my academic visitor position in the United Kingdom, I visited Italy.

Shopping is so powerful when you use your credit cards or your debit cards because you have created records forever in the computer system and the computer system is definitely the creation for more systematic and 100% accuracy.  

The Tarot and Palmistry Guru told me that, this Italy Royal blood has been eyeing on me since year 2002 when I cried loudly in a phone conversation just because I failed an examination, Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) for the first time in Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  Of course, I passed the examination at the second attempt.  Thus, whenever you have worries, sad moments or happy moments, we must talk and communicate through phones and this was how I have attracted the attention from an Italy Royal blood with Telecommunication industry-related businesses.

HE tracked all my traveling trips, shopping records and phone conversation after this loud crying phone call.

Guru, I trust you!  I am looking forward an official wedding announcement and ceremony.  I would think it could be a very simple wedding ceremony since it is during MCO pandemic Covid-19 period.    
    

No comments: