Wednesday, May 19, 2021

What Type Of Charity and Ventures Which Hui-Shin Is Going To Do During Her Billionairehood or Trillionairehood?

In order for all dreamers who wanted madly to be qualified and shortlisted as the Forbes List Billionaires, they must plan ahead with impactful business ideas which can change the world and also they must plan on how are they going to spend their money when they are achieving their dreams as the Forbes List Billionaires.

During my "job" interview for a position as a Forbes List Billionaire who was selected and shortlisted as one of the most impactful entrepreneurs in the world when I was in USA in year 2012.  A few of people asked me the questions below?

Question 1: If you have a chance to be a Forbes List Billionaire as one of your career paths and please be noted that Forbes List Billionaire is a job position who must report to a list of business directors and investors, are you going to take this opportunity?  Tell me your justification and reasons that you want this position if your answer is "YES"!

Hui-Shin Wong's answer: Yes, why not?  The reason is simply because I have never been to be a Forbes List Billionaire and this is a good opportunity for me to be very influential to change the world since I have so many things which I wanna to bring and introduce to the world and being a Forbes List Billionaire is a job responsibility and I would think that I can do a great job when I take this job position or responsibility.  

Question 2:  Great!  Tell us why do you think you are shortlisted!  Hint 1: You are a Malaysian born and bred in Malaysia; Hint 2: You are very proud about being a Malaysian and you keep on telling the world that you are a Malaysian by distributing your contact detail on hundreds of Malaysia mini flags when you were in USA in year 2005 for 4 months, also, you are the great supporter of the slogan, "Malaysia Boleh!"

Hui-Shin Wong's answer: I would think that the group of investors and you all spotted me mainly because I am one of the great assets to support and drive the economy development of Malaysia towards a developed country i.e. the Vision 2020.  Am I right?   

Question 3: What type of charity and ventures are you going to do during your billionairehood or trillionairehood if you must spend all your money or most of your money to serve the world and to form a better place to live for all individuals?

Hui-Shin Wong's answer:  I would think that I want to give many grants to software development teams and entrepreneurs which including mobile apps projects and APIs creations that are closely related to serve as the solutions to solve all the worldwide social problems such as computer crimes and global warming.  I am very sure that by having "Cashless" purchasing and payment gateways worldwide can serve the roles in "NO STEALING" totally.  It means in this world with technology, no more people can do STEALING because all money which they spent are tracked with the balance of total debit and credit which reflecting to their total incomes.  

Question 4: We will guide you on how to become a billionaire or a trillionaire, however, you must continue this culture to train at least 3 billionaires or trillionaires.  Who are you going to train?  I want 3 names only from your circle of friends or acquaintances worldwide.  Kindly justify why you are choosing them.  

Hui-Shin Wong's answer:  1) Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, 2) Ziad Razak and 3) Sameeh Sahin.  I chose them because they are involving almost their whole life in Finance and Investments related.  I bought Warren Buffet's book related to his life philosophy about investments and investing in Border's bookstore when I was in USA in year 2005.  I would think that the potential growth as the investors in any investment domains which including financial markets would be very high and these 3 people which I mentioned are very capable and very knowledgeable in their daily job routines related to finance and investments.  Thus, they deserved to be role models and getting the title of billionaire or trillionaire with their continuous efforts; I deeply believe that everyone in the world must invest in any domain which is suitable for he or she especially in the financial markets worldwide which I am strongly recommended.        

Question 5: Do you know why are you selected and shortlisted as one of the candidature billionaires or trillionaires in terms of your ability to solve all kinds of problems?

Hui-Shin Wong's answer: I am 100% sure that I am extremely independent enough to solve all my problems with the very minimum helps from all the people around me or by asking the right groups of people who are the experts to help me to solve all my problems without disturbing my parents, my siblings, my friends, my investors and my Mr. Right, i.e. my husband-to-be.  I ask very minimum helps from the people around me, hence, these would be my best values as one of my assets, i.e. Being Independent and having the most credentials to solve my problems by myself without disturbing others.  

Question 6: We have been observing you since the day you have created your personal website in year 2003.  Your ways to find the solutions to solve all your problems are excellent and in addition, we want to praise you because you are being chosen and shortlisted as one of the billionaire or trillionaire candidates because you know yourself very well by stated who you are in a long list in your personal website and you are very focus even though you are multi-tasking and holding multiple roles. 

Hui-Shin Wong's answer:  Thank you for the compliments.

The interview ended with a cocktail party.  

For your information, these investors and worldwide big bosses who had spotted me as a job candidate as a Forbes List Billionaire mainly because the contents of my personal website creation in year 2003.  This is my website URL, https://www.angelfire.com/jazz/huishin/.  Due to the text matching in Artificial Intelligence (AI), worldwide bosses are able to detect those keywords which are must-have in the highly potential Forbes List Billionaire's personal website.  Hence, register now with a paid domain through www.godaddy.com and start the design of your personal webpages using the web builder or web templates or you may hire webpage design professionals to work on a unique designer professional personal website for you if you want to stand out from the crowd to attract the world bosses' attention.    

Note:
Kindly have a look at Hui-Shin Wong business venture's philanthropic arm, Dr. Wong Foundation (www.drwongfoundation.org).  Donating money to the charity organizations such as old folks' home, orphanages home, all kind of disabled folks, all sorts of illnesses-related charity and many others are not the scopes of donations and ventures of Dr. Wong Foundation and Hui-Shin Wong's career as a billionaire or trillionaire.  Kindly focus your scopes of request for donation and ventures by reading the content updates of Dr. Wong Foundation's website from time to time because there are more than 1000 billionaires in the world and we work together to make sure that all unfortunate folks are protected and covered through our philanthropic arms by applying team spirits to divide our charity jobs and responsibilities.  Thus, read more and find the right philanthropic arms for your request of donations to avoid disappointments.  If you are not creative or innovative in creating the contents of your personal webpages, then, you can be the followers or these high-rise leaders by copying their contents or other people's contents by including citations in your websites.  Good attitudes and quality followers deserve good life for sure.  Tell the truth that you are following your role model(s) in your websites because all role models/ billionaires must follow the culture to train at least 3 billionaires; something for you to digest and think ahead and beyond.  Don't give up if you are not shortlisted or selected to be a billionaire or a trillionaire just like what I have experienced because being the people who are able to identify high potential billionaire or trillionaire candidates worth and deserve good wealth and good life too.  What are you waiting for?  Tell the world that you are following and you are confident that he or she must be a billionaire or trillionaire very soon and in the near future.      

Investors' investment activities are part of billionairehood job or working responsibilities which they have pre-signed so that they must spend all their or major portion of money collected from their entrepreneurial journey during their interview session just like what I had.  Thus, I will be an investor too once I achieve my billion-dollar mission and track which you can read them through Dr. Wong Foundation website which I am going to invest in the technology solutions to solve social problems worldwide.  Thus, what are you waiting for?  Just think about the ideas to solve social problems using technology especially in Computer Crime so that I can invest into your startups or community projects once I am a billionaire or trillionaire.  

I am Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  Thank you!

No comments: