Thursday, May 13, 2021

I am not a ROBOT or an ALIEN. I Am A Warm Red Blood Human Being.

I am a multi-tasking human being because I am a woman.  Historical and documentation have stated that women are naturally born as multi-tasking individuals.  With the right education and training, women are multi-talented.  I would like to say thank you to my parents, my siblings, people around me, Multimedia University (MMU), Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST), MUST-Ehsan Foundation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Linda Lathan Scholarship evaluation committees, University of Cambridge, University of London Royal Holloway, Newcastle University, all my previous employers, affiliates and colleagues to groom me as a multi-talented individual.

Capable and multi-talented people especially women must have huge responsibilities on Impact Management for a better world.  Thus, these women must run one or more businesses or companies.

Even though I am a Ph.D. dropped-out, I am glad that I have gone through the Ph.D. study process.  A Ph.D. study or a DPhil study or a Doctorate study which I have gone through is the highest level of tertiary study in a domain research topic(s), however, in order to excel in research and the domain research topic(s), one must get a professorship.  A professorship need not a Ph.D. qualification.  Let me give you an example!  In order to manufacture cars, research and development (R&D) is extremely important.  In this Research and Development (R&D) team, you will have more than one master's and Ph.D. graduate or a large team of them.  Each of these graduates must excel in various domain research which can manufacture cars such as suspension, breaks, mirrors, engines, seats, doors, body frameworks, paints, tires, sensors and many others.  Hence, these graduates are researchers and engineers who are equipped with different domain knowledge to work as a team for successful product manufacturing or development.  

I have been posted to many universities for my Ph.D. study preparation, at the research and development (R&D) stage, commercialization stage and many others so that I am well-equipped to launch big corporations with great missions.  The reason why I was a Ph.D. dropped-out mainly because my domain research topic is an extremely hot topic worldwide; one of the solutions for Global Warming which the R&D is carrying by IBM, NEC, NTT and many other big companies; I was not fast enough to publish my research outputs and I had to keep on working on different research domain topics from Bridge The Gap, Information Security, Global Warming, Hunger Management, Jealousy Management, Online Privacy, Worldwide Nutrition and many other topics to work on my inspiration of a Ph.D. Thesis Statement, Conclusion and Commercialization possibilities.  I am a bit slow, yet, I managed to convert all my Research and Development (R&D) findings into commercialization with Intellectual Property (IP) with a self-appointment as an advocate in Intellectual Property (IP) and Humanity Leadership Cultivation through Dr. Wong Foundation, www.drwongfoundation.org which is founded by me and it is a philanthropic unit or arm of www.SoLemMi.com.  

Google co-founder, Larry Page started his startup during his master's study after Larry and team managed to file an Intellectual Property (IP), i.e. a patent for commercialization.  Since I am a woman, I was born naturally to be multi-tasking, hence, I am working on a few startups and businesses at the same time due to I have too many ideas and solutions for a better world.  

Once again, thank you to all people and organizations who and which have groomed me as a technology entrepreneur and humanity activist cum very high potential successful billionaire or trillionaire!

No comments: