Saturday, May 15, 2021

Three Of My Former Colleagues in Multimedia University (MMU) Who Are Wong, Ms. Wong or Dr. Wong!

I'm Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong.  Please, if you want to be sour grapes and jealous, please go after them because I am much capable than them for sure in year 2014 if you must think that extremely good academic result graduates or First Class Honours degree graduates only can become lecturers or professors, then, these two must be fired.  Don't forget that all people are born to be having abilities to grow as better or the best of the best one day with enough training and education; I deeply believe.  How about you think about those who are passionate about research and teaching like me must be lecturers or professors, so that we have a very developed nation with many good quality graduates?  Deeply believe that those who are only excelling in one subject and they are passionate about research and teaching can be lecturers or professors.  If you try very hard and not able to teach in any colleges or universities, kindly be a school teacher first.  In year 2005, i.e. the first job after my Master of Science degree, I was a school teacher in Sri KDU Smart School before I was offered to teach in Multimedia University (MMU) as a lecturer in Computer Science.  

Below are three of my former colleagues.  They might be still single, you can always pay them a visit and ask them directly.

1. Wong Lai Kuan (https://mmuexpert.mmu.edu.my/lkwong)

She is from Ipoh, Perak and I was studied in Ipoh; I was born and my home town is at Hilir Perak.  I have 2 younger brothers and 3 younger sisters; I am the eldest.  She has all female siblings.  I went to Egypt for a conference paper presentation in year 2004/2005.  She went to Egypt for a conference paper presentation far after years later.  I taught PHP Web Programming to an external party and she taught PHP Web Programming too far after years later as her consultancy and external teaching.     

2. Wong Chui Yin (https://mmuexpert.mmu.edu.my/cywong)

She is a farm girl and she called small estates' boss as her father.  She worked on Mobile Application usage training for elderly people through some community projects or in other words, she taught the elderly how to use Smart Phone or Mobile Apps.  She did a good job, am I right?  She might be good in art, perhaps!  And, I am very artistic too with extremely good senses of beauty and elegance.  I will always choose the best at one time because that would be the best choice for me and I can't afford to miss any chances, art pieces, garments, footwear or bags, perhaps more!   

3. Wong Yean Kuan

She is Wong Lai Kuan's younger sister and Professor Dr. Woon Wei Lee's wife with children.  This couple was located in UAE and USA for very long time due to employment.  I was the wall climbing buddy of Professor Dr. Woon Wei Lee and Professor Dr. Scott Kenedy in year 2003-2005.  If someone told me that I should find a husband during my college or university time and I must find a white man during my younger days, then, Professor Dr. Scott Kennedy must be my husband at my age of 25 years old.  He is an American and currently, he is employed under the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA.  Perhaps he might be former USA President Kennedy's next generation; I don't know.  I am just guessing.  That's why I told my students that they must find a boy friend or girl friend during their study time, so that once they graduated and get a permanent job, they can get married at young age not like I am 42 years old in this September and I am still looking for a boy friend cum husband.  

Wanna to go after Professor Dr. Scott Kennedy who is a Harvard University graduate when I know him in year 2002, i.e. when I was 22-23 years old?  Contact him directly or you want to join my match-making startup, TrainCan At Amore Paradise (www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com). 

IT or Educationist career is always very very very busy. 

Selamat Hari Raya Aidifitri!

     

No comments: