Saturday, May 15, 2021

Agricultural Chemicals Caused My Skin Radiant A Bit Dull Especially My Face And My Eyes When I Was A Child Until The Completion Of My Postgraduate Study in Year 2005

Bayer is one of the agricultural chemicals (fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and some crop varieties) which my family was buying since I was a child until now to control fungus, grass, insects, and some crop varieties in our farming lands and some renting farming lands.  I was a child labor.  Thus, I was the mixer of the Bayer agricultural chemicals and water to our farms' employees' machine to spray on the chemicals on the paddy or rice grains.  I worked for more than 10 years as the chemicals mixer to protect our paddy plants until ripe.  Thus, my face radiant was a bit dull.  Anyway, Bayer is safe for a child labor too; no side effects and health disturbance with all my hard works, I managed to secure many championships and medals in all range which you maned it and I had it with a medal during my school and college academic years.  One of the international awards which I have gotten is Linda Latham Scholarship from ACEEE, USA during my Ph.D. study in year 2012 and at the same time, I was invited to broad on Gulfstream private jet at Monterey Bay, California, USA.  I was a child labor and at the same time I was a decently "big" boss's eldest daughter who took care of all farming lands and corp growing management as well as more than 100 charity or donation parties' ribbon cutter, i.e. the VVIP; I was my father's representative to cut the ribbons due to his active in charity works like school rebuilt and many others.  I was also my father's representative to attend all his friends' children's wedding parties, i.e. Chinese 10-course dinner for more than 100 wedding parties to date.  If you ask around who is the eldest daughter of Sam Wong, AMP, you will get the answer that I am very good in all my academic and co-curriculum activities with championships and medals.  Kindly have a look at portions of my medals to date in the below two photographs.  My father sent me to Ipoh, Perak which is 80 KM or 1.5 hour drive journey from my hometown in Hilir Perak.  I used to rent a room in Ipoh for all weekdays and spent my child labor weekends and school holidays in my home town.  Of course, our family and our employees went for leisure by having a picnic next to the river, beside the sea or the Theme Park holidays at Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands and many other leisure places.    




         
Even though my late grandmother is a smoker, she never smoked inside the house or her room.  She chose to go out to our house and smoke beside our house gate next to the road.  My late grandmother was an alcohol lover.  Thus, every time I visited Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), I bought duty-free Dunhill cigarettes and hard liquor Chivas.  My late grandmother from my father side and my late grandmother from my mother side loved me very much.  They liked to bought souvenirs for me white pearls necklace, Ruby bracelet, jade pendant and pure silk scaft.  My late grandmother from my mother side is a swimmer.  She learned how to swim when she was born in China before her migration to Malaysia.    

I hate the smell of smoke when people are smoking.  Thus, I wish that my husband-to-be is not a smoker.  If he is into cigars, then, I wish that in our house, there is a cigar room and he must have the cigars in the pub, bar, disco or bistro.

The 1 month full-cycle Colon Cleanse and Body Detoxification with mineral water only are very useful and it definitely give me brighter radiant on my face and body.  

No comments: