Monday, May 10, 2021

My Salary Is RM 300 Per Teaching Hour. I Teach 4 Hours A Month. Thus, I Am Getting RM 1,200 Monthly.

I would want to do a bit of correction on the mistakes of some match-makers.  Due to I am getting RM 1,200 monthly salary with a certain amount of salary deduction to my EPF account, they have concluded that I should match with those people who are getting RM 1,200 monthly salary such Security Guards, Waiters and many others.  

Do you know that these match-makers are completely nonsense and STUPID?

Nowadays, I keep on shouting at people STUPID due to their levels of THINKING are not compatible with who I am and where I am.  My groups of buddies are good in THINKING and they wish that new members who want to join us as a gang can THINK too.

Welcome to the "THINK-TANK" worldwide! 

No comments: