Monday, May 10, 2021

Nike Shoes Lead Me To A Perfectionist When I was In United States of America In Year 2005

During the end of year 2002 or the beginning of year 2003, I bought a pair of Nike Shoes in one of the shopping malls in Malaysia.  It was RM 198 per pair if I am not mistaken, however, the Nike Shoes were not perfect; I wonder why.  I bought the pair of Nike Shoes with defects at RM 198 because I never wore a pair of so comfortable shoes.

When I was in United States of America, I bought a few pair of shoes and United States of America taught me perfection and without defects.  I bought many pairs of shoes and clothes/ garments in United States of America; 1 pair of white Nike Shoes, 1 pair of Timberland leather Shoes, 1 pair of Rockport high heels, 1 pair of Skechers and many more. 

I was so excited when I shopped at Walmart.  I learned about Perfectionists and Perfectionism when I was in the United States of America in year 2005 and when I was in Europe and United Kingdom in year 2007-2009.

All my collaborators and partners when I was in the United Kingdom in year 2007-2009 were perfectionists.  I was the only Chinese female Asian within the groups in Information Security.  They only welcomed perfectionists like me.    


No comments: