Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Why am I 100% confirm that your ex-boyfriend whom you had pre-marital sex with only wanted sex and no more because he did not help you now when you are in poverty or jobless? Let's kill all these men who just wanted pre-marital sex with the power of GOD through delta variant!

I'm serious!  There are slightly more than 4% of the worldwide population who are practicing pre-marital sex and how many of them are helping their former sex partners to walk far from this pandemic i.e., their jobless stage or status since year ago until now?

They just don't care and never help mainly because they only wanted pre-marital sex.  Hence, if the GOD granted me a wish, I wish that all these slightly more than 4% of people will die due to pandemic or delta variant virus infection.

If you insisted that I had pre-marital sex, then, help me to kill all these men who had taken my advantage by only having sex and never care about me when I am a jobless ever since December 2014 until now without a full-time job.  Tell me why all my former boyfriends are not helping me to look for a job since you all say that they are capable and rich!

I am looking forward!  

All these men just sexually harassed me since I told them no sex before a marriage, then, they stopped contacting me after I refused to have sex with them.  They deserve the delta variant and I wanted them to die because they were only looking for free sex as well as they are only slightly more than 4% population in the world if they insisted that they were my boyfriends.

This is a realistic world!  If you are not a virgin and you are a single woman, you will not be able to be successful in this realistic world unless you do business.  Hence, kindly educate your children not to adopt pre-marital sex to avoid any disappointment.  Of course, you can dream and yet, tell me, how many of them are Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's wife, a divorcee yet, having a luxury life by cooking the last thanksgiving dinner herself for the family?

These slightly more than 4%, how many of them were men who had initiated the sexual activities to lead to only one night sex, then, the man stopped contacting the woman when the woman told them that get married first, yet, the men refused?  You see!  The women were no longer virgin women, yet, they had tonnes of rejection and hassles without a permanent job for sure due to their perception was no longer a virgin must be having a boyfriend who can feed them!

Since there are many people who like to gossip while they are not having the ability to help these non-virgin women who are single to get a job, yet, spreading g around their virginity status to attract more men who are going to sexual harass them and become another time of non-virgin with possibilities.  Now, they have sex with two men, and, yet, having more gossip, then, the women attracted more men who would like to have free sex.  How about people who like to gossip to find a job for these non-virgin single women to show that you are indeed capable and with a lightly intelligent and humanity not only gossiping to kill these women by helping her to attract more men who wish to have pre-marital sex?  Stop gossiping and find a job for these non-virgin women!

Non-virgin single women are unfortunate folks, so, let's help them to walk far from poverty or to get employed by training them with at least a skill since they were bullied!

Stop gossiping, please!

  
  

No comments: