Wednesday, November 24, 2021

If You Have A Time Machine To Send You Back To The Past, Would You Use Your Money For Charity Instead Of Traveling Around The World, Hui-Shin Wong?

I would say that I have no regrets by spending all my hard-earned money to travel around the world in 365 days from year 2001-2011 to gain a lot of knowledge and meeting people from all around the world even though many of them in Malaysia and worldwide are jealous on me by giving me the hard time.  I would say that they are not my circle of friends, networks and supporters.  I have started SoLemMi.com in year 2014 mainly for my supporters who want to travel to their dream holidays economically and hassle-free by having the know-how from SoLemMi.com.

I'm also fine with traveling using private jets if I have extra money after I donate enough money to the charity or having a spouse with private jets.

I received comments today that I shouldn't travel with private jets since the amount of money can be given to the poor for them to improve their lifestyle, yet, I replied that I am deserving a reward since I am extraordinary and I am working hard to form a better world with all my 14 startups and one charity organization (www.drwongfoundation.org) ever since year 2008 until now and I will work harder from today onwards.  


No comments: