Friday, November 26, 2021

In Malaysia, individuals with a little bit of excellent can talk very loud and having many followers. These people viewed my transcripts during my interview without verifying the content of TCS2111 Computer Graphics and presumed that I must know Photoshop. Oh Jesus, TCS2111 Computer Graphics is an OpenGL programming subject NOT Photoshop!

Due to many of them were suggesting that I must go for Design and Computer Graphics, i.e. Photoshop related works, I have started Shyan Quintessa Art and Design Supply (www.shyan-quintessa.com) to fulfill their suggestion because I wanted to peace everyone by hiring people to work on the design and computer graphics, i.e. Photoshop to help people to design webpages and others.  I won painting or drawing competitions when I was a student consecutively of 3 years yet, I would think that my main core would be computer logic backed by computer programming if I have a choice.  Of course, strategy planning and management would be my top choice since I am talented to be the CEO, CTO and Managing Director of a company.

My main core and excellent are Computer Programming, that's why I have attracted more than 300++ millionaires and billionaires who are going after me due to I have Computer Programming skills.  My salary would be USD 400,000 annually, i.e. not less than RM 130,000 monthly including equity and bitcoins as the remuneration.  The University of Oxford professor position is 5000 UK Sterling Pounds, i.e. RM 30,000 monthly and I can work parallelly.


No comments: