Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A Proposal For Recruitment of Human Resources AI Algorithm; Created and Proposed By Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin.

I am a successful, focus with highly intelligent role model ever since I graduated with a Bachelor of Information Technology (HONS) Software Engineering in year 2002.  After I finished my final examination in my last semester, I bought a newspaper (The Star) to check all the job advertisements, then, I managed to shortlist Portrade Dotcom Sdn Bhd's Software Engineer position.  I sent my resume to them and, I was employed by starting work on the 2nd May 2002 as a Software Engineer.  This would be my online presence or digital footprint which showed that I am an extremely successful, focus with highly intelligent role model.  I worked and reported to Christopher Chua and Peter U who are the former Arthur Anderson i.e. Accenture employees.  I was holding this job for 18 months.

Then, I got a scholarship to work on my Master of Science Information Technology from September 2003 to December 2004 powered by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA.  The scholarship was from Motorola and it was a gift to thank my father as the first batch of its customer by buying a Motorola mobile phone; he is the first customer of a Motorola handphone in Malaysia.  Soon, I was a temporary ICT Secondary School Teacher in Sri KDU Smart School by having co-supervision of my student's programming project, Folding@Home with a Professor from Stanford University, California, USA.  Then, I moved on to United States of America for a contract job as a Camp Counselor where I met all the like-minded individuals who are having grandparents and parents who are farmers just like me.  Then, I worked as a Lecturer in Multimedia University (MMU) for 9 years and 3 months until the newly employed President of Multimedia University terminated my position as a lecturer without giving any reason in my termination letter.  At that time, I have started SoLemMi.com, a startup.

Due to Malaysia is no longer under the Prime Minister with Barisan Nasional (BN), I was fired due to political perspectives not my personal capabilities.  Oh yes!  People said that I would be the future Prime Minister because they want a Malaysian Chinese to be the Prime Minister.  Also, I wrote a book called "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in year 2012 which had triggered all the jealous people because they thought that Multimedia University (MMU) hired me with very high pay and it sponsored all my overseas trips.  Hence, I am here to correct your mindset and perception that, I was using all my hard-earned money to travel around the world because I wanted to see the world.  Also, I have a very successful life mainly because I am a virgin until now not because I have no men who are going after me, just because I have not met the right person.  Non-virgin women mean the romance of a couple, man and woman break the women's hymen by having the man's penis into the vagina.  In my case, I did not have romance, yet, my hymen was broken and I am sure with this definition, I am still a virgin woman.

To track how successful I am throughout all these years without the ruling of Barisan Nasional (BN) as my background support since December 2014 until now, kindly view my WIKI page, https://en.everybodywiki.com/Hui-Shin_Wong and my author profile page, https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB.  

I would say that only Barisan National (BN) will eye on talents like me.  The rest of the political parties are completely racists and only want to recruit their own people yet, not capable at all.  Let's discuss if you think other political parties did a good job in the Recruitment of Human Resources AI Algorithm.

If you think your AI algorithm is great enough, why am I still jobless for more than 7 years without a full-time job?  Of course, I have a very good AI algorithm in this and yet, I am looking forward investors to invest into my business ideas, then, we can talk after your money is banked in into my bank account. 

My parents and my grandparents are never poor.  Hence, I have enough money to travel the world by working hard to accumulate money.  I ate only RM 5 a day averagely because I had many events in the 5-Star hotels with free food when I was a lecturer (2005-2014).  Also, I was spotted as a rich woman because I traveled from Kuala Lumpur to London for more than 3 times during a short period of 2 years (2007-2009), i.e. an Academic Visitor in University of London Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge and Newcastle University.  I emailed the professors so that I could be an Academic Visitor by using my own money to learn Information Security.  I hope that you all who are jealous will take note.  I am highly successful mainly because my family is never poor even though they are very hardworking farmers.
  

No comments: