Tuesday, November 23, 2021

TCS2111 Computer Graphics in Trimester 2 of Year 2000/2001: I Scored An "A" In This Technical OpenGL Programming Subject!

TCS2111 Computer Graphics is nothing related to Photoshop or any other Computer Graphics tools.  It is a technical programming subject and I scored an "A".  My lecture was Dr. Wayne Brown, a white man!

You may check the syllabus of this subject with Dr. Wong Ya Ping.  Kindly email him (ypwong@mmu.edu.my) for more detail!

I have proven programming skills since I was 15 years old yet, it is nothing to offense many of you and I would say programming is very easy.  Well, many of you could be offended yet, I want to stress that programming is very easy for me.  I do not see the challenge, yet, many of you could be offended and I am telling the truth because I am naturally born as good and competent.

Do you know what is naturally born as good?  Come to talk to me face to face!

No comments: