Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan asked me to drop my Ph.D. study in year 2015 because he said my academic results can't afford me to study a Ph.D.. Of course, I denied his statements because I am a high flyer no matter where I go!.

I was awarded a small scholarship every year since year 1 until high school years and I am always excellent no matter where I go ever since I was born until now.  In this world, there is not a need to have a Ph.D. in order for me to land it as a Professor in the university.  As long as I can solve problems using Mathematics as well as Physics and I'm happy to teach and supervise students, I can be a Professor in the university.  I am not going to continue my Ph.D. ever since year 2015, yet, I am going to work on research projects which lead me a position as a Professor in the University of Oxford.

I just need a job opportunity now in order for me to move on and at the same time, I will work on all my startups step-by-steps since in order to get the funding, my businesses must generate sales according to them.  I am trying to change the world and form a better place to live for all individuals, yet, I was bullied by so many people who are trying to replace me and walk away with all my business ideas without a "Thank You!"

I am extremely good because my thinking mindsets with business ideas are compatible with the founder of META (formerly known as Facebook) and AMAZON since we are sharing the same business ideas ever since year 2014, yet, we don't know each other at that time.  I insist to stay in Malaysia with Malaysian investors in order for me to build SoLemMi.com as a unicorn in Malaysia such as a unicorn Samsung in Korea and a unicorn Alibaba in China.  Trust me!  I must have investors else, I will just delay my plans and Malaysia will be no longer a developed country very soon as planned with so many houses and condominium units without tenants or buyers.

Hence, in order for me to get at least a RM 30,000 monthly salary must not be a problem in Malaysia because my mindsets are as great as Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg because I must have this amount in order for me to stand independent from my family members' support.  I wish that you all hear my voice because people said that I am useless ever since I can not get a full-time job at the same time I'm the Founder, CEO and CTO of my 16 startups listed in my WIKI page.

By having so many business ideas at a very short time to hack humanity worldwide, I manage to get a Professor job in the University of Oxford yet, I still need a job because I am capable enough in spotting research problems and providing solutions before the official reporting date which is 2 years laster.  I'm only getting 5000 UK pounds monthly in UK not 30,000 UK pounds monthly.  I hope that you can hear me.   

People also said that using my own money to travel the world is completely nonsense since I can't get a job from AirAsia or any other Tourism units' support because I was their free advertisement platform.  Ever since I have traveled the world, many of them followed me to travel the world since I was extremely outstanding and successful since I was a baby until now whose know my highest monthly salary which I have gotten was only RM 5,500 monthly, yet, I am jobless without a full-time job since 7 years ago with an average salary of less than RM 1200 monthly because those people who wanted to stop the growth of Tourism businesses worldwide.  Do you see how affordable it is if you know the way how to save money for traveling?  

"No more SoLemMi.com, no more Wong Hui Shin means no more Tourism businesses."    

Is this true?

I pitched to AirAsia yet, they did not fund me to work on SoLemMi.com.

Thank you!  I'm Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  

No comments: