Tuesday, November 23, 2021

About My Former Relationship With Peter Gothard and Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong

Many years ago, I created the "Relationship Rumors", i.e. I was falling in love with Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong first and next, Peter Gothard.  I don't know them face-to-face, yet, I told the world that I had a relationship with them and I was getting married.  Due to the worldwide population of 4.21% of people, i.e. 332.7 million of people worldwide who are applying pre-marital sex, they assumed that I was no longer a virgin after my relationship with Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong and Peter Gothard, i.e. they perceived that I had 2 former sex partners.

I would stress that I don't know them face-to-face.  Internet or the browser popped up their youtube videos and I watched them, then, I announced to the world through social media that we were having relationships.  It was just the affirmation, yet, in real life, we were strangers or acquaintances.  

Since I am beautiful, rich, active, intelligent and kind, I am sure there are many men out there who were acted just like me that they were announcing to the world that they were having relationships with me.  Forgive them!  And, please understand them that I am a girlfriend-desired of men for sure. 

Who were these men who had announced to the world that I was their girlfriend?  Kindly post your insights under the comments.

It is because I am rich and many poor men would announce that I was their girlfriend since they wanted to walk far from poverty by getting married to a rich girl.  They had no education qualification, indeed, they were really poor men who fall in love with me deeply.  My husband-to-be know that for sure, they would not be my type of man since I have created so many digital footprints to extend my capability and thinking.  Forgive these poor men!  They were just poor men who live in poverty.  Just ignore them!  Let's look forward to my wedding ceremony very soon and I will tell the world about my wedding through media and social media.
   

No comments: