Monday, November 22, 2021

I have heard about someone who told me that Malaysia is not good while I have corrected him that it was the people around him were not good to him not the country itself.

I'm a role model in Malaysia and the world, i.e. an advertisement platform.  People who know me that I have excellent human skills and technical skills, i.e., I am a perfectionist born and grown in Malaysia, however, throughout my growing up process I met some people who are not within my supporting group, i.e., these people or nonsense used me to advertise their products without giving me any incentives and remuneration as well as any helps when I was jobless for more than 7 years with only part-time work and shouting loud to work on my entrepreneurial journey.  It is fine to have a job and at the same time, working on entrepreneurship; I deeply believe.  I was fired and was asked to leave immediately by Multimedia University (MMU) without giving any reason on 7th December 2014.  Then, I got many jobs after that and all these jobs were not be able to employ me for long and they kept on firing me without reasons job after job.  I did not put all these in mind because all these jobs were not what I wanted to do for long term, yet, I want a job because I need to pay my loans (2 fully furnished studio, education loan and credit card debts) and my daily expenses.  Of course, I have a fully paid car, i.e. Nissan Sentral GXE 1.8 L.  This is my first car in my life and I was a motorbike girl when I was a student and sooner when I got a job as a lecturer in Multimedia University with RM 3800 monthly in year 2005, I bought this car.  

Even though I have so many disappointments in my life, yet, I never say that Malaysia is not good.  It is only those people who are not within my circle of life who employed me and fired me when they knew that I am extremely good in English and programming skills.  They are so inferior that I will take over their job just within a few months.  Yes, I am ready to be the Director of IT or the Director of a Department.  I am looking forward.  The job offer from the University of Oxford as a Professor is here since 2 years ago, yet, I am not paid ever since it is a pandemic now and it will be effectively on and starting after December 2023, i.e. after the pandemic.  I still need a job for 2 years in order for me to report to the University of Oxford as a Professor in Ethics.  Of course, I have secured the investment fund for my startup, www.SoLemMi.com, yet, it was 2 years ago with conditions and now, they have added more conditions and I would think that I must get a job first to accumulate the RM 180,000 to work on the website and payment gateway and another RM 300,000 to work on the advertisement and marketing.      

Within my "jobless" or no full-time salary period for more than 7 years.  I have published 10 English books (https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB) and I have started 14 startups (https://en.everybodywiki.com/Hui-Shin_Wong).  These people who had given me bad comments or fired me without giving any reasons must be impressed that I am able to deliver and perform even though I am alone and not having any group work.  I am looking for perfectionists to be my group mates very soon in University of Oxford and looking forward to these 2 years period job hunting or investment fund hunting during this year 2021 December to year 2023 December with like-minded individuals.  My biography is persuasive enough and I am ready to fly now.  

When I have all these rejections and job firing, I was told by a white man when I was in Las Vegas to pitch my business idea.  All these rejections caused by these people were not within my network and supporting groups, hence, all these are for biography writing because in order to be a successful individual who is carrying this brand www.SoLemMi.com must be representing those who are jobless or without a successful career.  All these people are going to be my employees because this is the beauty of the creation of www.SoLemMi.com.  If you want a job, kindly drop your CV to info@SoLemMi.com.  When I am ready with investment funding, you may start working.  

Visit http://www.solemmi.com/recruitment.html.  The number of photographers is sharing the employment count with Management Trainee positions which is 30,000 worldwide.  

Hope to hear from you soon.   

No comments: