Monday, November 22, 2021

Ever Since The World Has Football Games Broadcasting Through Satellites in October 22, 1939, Connectivity Of The Computers i.e. It Is Also Known As Internet Does Existing!

I sat on my SPM in year 1997.  SPM is GCE "O" Level equivalent.  When the moment, someone worked on my SPM result or altered my SPM result from STRAIGHT-A's (10 A's) to 7 A's in year 1997.  The world of top brains has noted me until now and everyday by tracking all my activities through SATELLITES, i.e. it is also known as the INTERNET too.

They are very confirmed that I never offended anyone in the top brains world yet, I have offended all are ordinary with a little bit of excellent without my notice and yet, I am continuing to grow because the top brains have decided to let me walk far from the ordinary with a little bit of excellent.

I'm going to marry a top brain and right after our wedding ceremony, I will be reporting to the University of Oxford as a Professor to teach, supervise and educate TOP BRAINS.  I do not have a Ph.D., yet, it is a Professor position in the University of Oxford.  According to them, my technical skills are excellent with human skills, yet, they have observed that after my publication of "Sunshine Little Kitchen", those jealous people stop all my ways to move up to the career ladder by not giving me a chance; not one time and more than 100 times.  Hence, they said I deserve a Professor position due to my skills in supervision students and industry are excellent.  Of course, I am free to work on all my startups and they love all my activities and life goals very much especially all my 10 books publications' contents.  "Good job, Wong Hui Shin!", they said.

"Wong Hui Shin, anyone who is against you or purposely give you problems, he or she would be our enemy because we are having the mission to protect talents who are naturally good just like you.  If they come in a group, that would be better.  We have the power to re-organizing the wealth allocation.  Any group which is against you would be into poverty."

My book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" was published in year 2012 which has offended many people from ORDINARY with a little bit of excellent without my notice during my writing time.  If you are not from ordinary with a little bit of excellent, you must buy all my books especially "Sunshine Little Kitchen".

No comments: