Sunday, November 28, 2021

What is advertisement Platform? Malaysian Footprint Magazine and I Are The Great Advertisement Platforms Yet, You Must Pay Me!

I'm a role model and at the same time, I am an advertisement platform for some related services.  As I said, I am not having any salary full-time ever since 7th December 2014 until now (7 years without a full-time job pay).  I am blessed because I have parents and siblings who can support me financially.  

Hence, if you want me to become your advertisement platform, then, look for me a full-time job or business deals for all my businesses such as Sakura Pigmentation Beauty must advertise in my magazine business, i.e. Malaysian Footprint Magazine (www.malaysianfootprintmag.com), a total of RM 50,000 advertisement fees for a period of 2 weeks not having me to have so much of pigments by changing the ingredients of my existing skincare products.  If you are Alibaba Cloud, then, you must be having me in China market to have at least 100 million customers in SoLemMi.com in order for me to subscribe to your service.  I wish that you know what is business.

If you want me to become your advertisement platform, you can ask me to develop a personal website and a company website for you.  I am charging RM 1,000 or RM 10,000 per website development through Shyan Quintessa Art and Design Supply (www.shyan-quintessa.com).  If you are going after me and you want me to be your wife, then, help me to build all my businesses and sell all my books online or fa-to-face.

Kindly have a look at my growing-up profile within these 7 years.



I got these messages below from my father's best friend, Uncle Wan through Facebook Messenger.

"Always Remember This:

- Grapes must be crushed to make WINE.
- DIAMONDS form under pressure.
- Olives are pressed to release OIL.
- Seeds GROW in darkness.

Whenever you feel crushed, under pressure, pressed or in darkness, you're in a powerful place of transformation.

TRUST THE PROCESS."

I am blessed that I have more than 16 startups now and I am actively looking for investors.

Contact me at huishin2020@gmail.com and whatsapp me, +6-01-2298-2298 if you want me to become your advertisement platform by paying me money because I need money to pay my living expenses, I need to expand my businesses and I need money to hire employees to work for me.  I hope that you can help me if you want me to be successful not asking me to be your advertisement platform by squeezing me with arranged or planned bad teeth to boost a dentist, a pair of arranged or planned bad eyes to boost an optician or an eye doctor and many more.

I am a great fan of Hospital of Kuala Lumpur (HKL), i.e. the public hospital when I fall sick.  I am not saying that private hospitals are not good yet, I can't afford them if I fall sick.  Hope that you can find great advertisement platforms through my magazine i.e. Malaysian Footprint Magazine, only RM 50,000 for two weeks.  Value for money if you know me that I am a great advertisement platform ever since I was born until now!

Contact me at huishin2020@gmail.com and whatsapp me, +6-01-2298-2298!  Help me to stand with my own feet and walk far away of the support from my parents and siblings because I am very good yet, I can not find a full-time job and this is the embarrassment of the head hunters and recruitment agencies due to discrimination after I published a book called "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in year 2012 which I had traveled around the world at a very young age USING MY OWN MONEY.  These people did a lot of things to reduce my confidence levels by keeping on rejecting me and blaming that my English was bad, however, the more they worked on me, the more I shined because I scored all Straight-A's in an academic year with all subjects scoring 100% and I am very/ extremely good and all-rounded who can learn very fast.  I'm Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong or Shyan H. Wong.  People who spotted me as the most talented person laughed at these people and they are ensuring these people will be poor very soon even though their families are wealthy because they do not deserve the wealth as a family and individuals who bullied the talents just like me.  I was not the only one whom they had bullied yet, all the Straight-A's graduates were being bullied too.  I was so surprised!  They were inferior because they were afraid that these Straight-A's graduates will take over their businesses one day.  Do you see this?  They purposely worked on Straight-A's graduates and eliminate them by spreading around they were not a virgin by helping them to attract non-virgin men to sexual-harass them or to initiate sex activities with them to ensure them to miss their virginity to top brains or all the richest men in the world because these Straight-A's graduates thought that these were LOVE.  What is this?  Do you see this?      
 
Thank you very much!  Hope that you will contact me to negotiate the advertisement platform services offered by me and Malaysian Footprint Magazine.  

No comments: