Monday, November 22, 2021

I'm the Malaysian's Version of No Pregnancy Virgin Mary, i.e. Saint Mary, the Jesus's Mother!

I was the modern Saint Mary or Virgin Mary during those days in Malaysia more than or about 10 years ago with no pregnancy after the penetration of a penis into my vagina to break my hymen only by an intruder or perhaps it could be a sex toy only during my sleeping time at Kelana Puteri Condominium in Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.  He used keys to enter my condominium without my permission and purposely broke my hymen only by having the keys from the locksmith or elsewhere.  Am I still a virgin or a non-virgin?  Was I raped or was I a mental health patient to create the story?  Let's discuss and find out more.  No more hymen!  Am I still a virgin?  No more hymen caused by sports; I'm sure he or she is still a virgin since no intercourse.  Is this apply to me since he broke my hymen only with no intercourse.  Check the definition of intercourse!  

While I was aslept many years ago in my condominium in Kelana Puteri, I felt that my vagina had the continuing or progressive of a penis into my vagina with body temperature.  My hymen stopped the continuing of the penis, yet, the penis stopped for a while and later, it pushed with the strength to break the hymen, then, the penis quickly pulled up and I did not awake just because of this small warm moment.  The next day, my vagina did not feel pain and I was thinking it could be just a dream yet, why did I feel warm around my vagina?  Interesting, right?  I just forget this and sooner people said that I was not a virgin, then, I did have sex and foreplay with any man, I would think that they were mentioning about this "fantasy" and "rape"; "A Moment Being The Modern Saint Mary" is the title of my book if I am going to write a book about this "fantasy". 

Many of them were so curious that why am I applying "No Kissing, No Physical Contact and No Sex Before Married"!  Before the "penis penetration", I said "No Kissing, No Touching and No Sex Before Married".  This intruder did not kiss me, did not touch me and did not have sex with me.  He just used his penis to penetrate my vagina and he broke my hymen only.  No orgasm and no semen releasing; my vagina is still very clean and I believe that I still can say that I am a virgin.  Then, I change my slogan to "No Kissing, No Physical Contact and No Sex Before Married".  I am speechless!  

About Jesus's father, he must be a King or Prince in the old days with so much of power and he is a married man with a powerful wife and at the same time, he fell in love with Mary or later she is also known as Saint Mary.  You see these are one and two of my networks, the Roman Empire and the Ottoman Empire.  The leader of the supporters of Saint Mary and Jesus fell in love with me and how he had reacted to show his love to me by breaking my hymen.  

I'm getting married very soon.  Was he the man who had broken my hymen a while ago?  Or, he is humane enough to accept me with no hymen and he will love me forever.  Let's have the discussion!

Yes, I am going to be a Christian; confirmed!  I want to be a Christian is not because I am having sin and need the forgiving from GOD.  It is because GOD is so powerful with humanity by helping so many people and I am the glory of HIM at the same time my husband-to-be is a Christian.  Of course, Allah is great too, yet, I just can choose one.

May I be well and happy always!

No comments: