Wednesday, January 4, 2023

My Education Qualification!

I have a Bachelor degree ever since year 2002. I have a Master of Science degree ever since year 2005 and a Ph.D. degree title with honours, i.e. Dr. in front my name. I am Dr. Wong Hui Shin, Dr. Hui-Shin Wong, Dr. Shyan Quintessa Hui Shin Wong or Dr. HS Wong.
Is an honorary doctorate or Ph.D. degree a Ph.D. degree with honours? The answer is "YES".

Is my Ph.D. with honours from University of Oxford? The answer is "Yes", "No" or "Maybe"!

Is my Ph.D. with honours from University of Malaya? The answer is "Yes", "No" or "Maybe"!

Due to my need to present my Intellectual Property (IP), I have travelled around the world to present my papers with my hard-earned money. Glad to announce that I am financially secured with confidence by receiving IP loyalty monthly and also yearly with my right to inherit my wealth to my next generations with a figure not less than USD 30 million monthly from INTEL and many others.

Hence, study a Ph.D. is encouraging with reward once you have your unique finding and research output.

One of my lecturers in Multimedia University (MMU) has spent 30 years to earn a Ph.D. degree and now, he is wealthy with Intellectual Property (IP) loyalty.

No comments: