Friday, January 13, 2023

"The Master and The Slaves": I just found out that my white man husband-to-be (Benjamin Henry Hughes) had an affair with a Chinese woman due to his sexual desires. I forgive him and I am preparing myself for our wedding party. We are human beings and we are not GOD while GOD is the master of all nations.

 Hui-Shin Wong (1):

"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."


Hui-Shin Wong (2):

"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."


I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: