Sunday, January 15, 2023

"The Intelligent And The Ordinary": What is the best of the best? I tell you, I am the best of the best from Malaysia and Asia while my colleagues in United Kingdom can generate 50 patent within 5 minutes of effective discussion. I need 17 years to generate 500 patent. I am sure you know what I am talking. Support me, the proud of Malaysia and Asia!

My colleagues in United Kingdom are getting a monthly salary of USD 5000, however, many of them are millionaires due to loyalty of Intellectual Property (IP) ownership.

The trillionaire, founder and CEO of LVMH - 爱屋颜 (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy), Bernard Arnault is the best of the best with the ability to train 16,000 people by himself and expand his business worldwide with a total of 5556 stores worldwide in year 2021.  

Louis Vuitton: "A memory of ownership last forever!"
Description: Louis Vuitton is a luxury durable traveling container since 1859 (163 years) with the innovative transformation to a handy smart case for everyday usage.

Moet: "The essence of togetherness!"
Description: Moët is a luxury champagne with 277 years of French winemaking and marketing ingenuity.

Hennessy: "Memorable classical content!"
Description: Hennessy has a history of 257 years back in 1765 in a war zone for comfortability and togetherness with the everyday hope of world peace.

LVMH (爱屋颜) – Love My Colour (Monogram (品褐色), Red (红色), Green (绿色), Blue (蓝色), Yellow (黄色), Purple (紫色), Aquamarine (海蓝色), Velvet (品红色), Black (黑色) and White (白色)

Monogram for personality, Red for love, Green for truth, Blue for courage in innovation investment, Yellow for loyalty, Purple for diversity, Aquamarine for clarity and harmony, Velvet for prestige, Black and White for justice, Black for elegant and White for purity.

品褐色代表个性,红色代表爱,绿色代表真理,蓝色代表创新投资的勇气,黄色代表忠诚,紫色代表多样化,海蓝色代表清晰与和谐,品红色代表威严,黑色和白色代表正义,黑色代表优雅和白色代表纯洁。

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: