Saturday, January 7, 2023

My Worldwide Traveling Profile

I am a Malaysian.  I have traveled to more than 30 countries to date while I only feature a few countries of my international visit in my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen".  When I was traveling in Europe for slightly more than 10 countries from United Kingdom, I needed not to show my passport for a cop when I crossed border.  

Below is a long list of my traveling countries since year 2001 until now:

Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, United States of America, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, Republic of Maldives, Republic of Egypt, Sri Lanka, Qatar, United Arab of Emirates, India, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, India, China and Turkey.

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: