Sunday, November 20, 2022

What is friendship? When you are poor, your friends will buy you food. When you are jobless, your friends will help you look for a job. When you are depressed, your friends will tell some jokes to make you happy. When you are rich, your friends will be very happy to share this good news. Friendship forever!

I am using, reading, writing and speaking British English which is comprising ROOT WORD.  My intruder editors are using American English.  Hence, we have compromised to use British English with ROOT WORD which is applying to all my writing, books, Facebook posts, Twitter posts, Linkedin posts and blog posts publication.

I told the world that I am poor through my book publication in year 2012 mainly because comparatively, my friends in America are way far richer than me at that time in year 2012; my parent is a millionaire.  My Japanese friend, Nagisha is the next generation of Panasonic founder which is a multi-trillion dollar venture in Japan and worldwide.  My American friend is the next generation of Boeing (NYSE: BA) founder which is another multi-trillion dollar venture in USA and worldwide; my American friend, Ben is the next generation of Pratt and Whitney (NYSE: RTX).  Today, I am a trillionaire and it is confirmed!  My friends' family wealth in United States of America are compatible with me now.  Thank you, USA!  My friends in USA invited me to experience the meaning of THE BEST OF THE BEST as a VVIP guest of USA in a GULFSTREAM private jet in year 2012.  NOT showing off, yet, it is sharing!

In Malaysia, millionaires are very rich!  When I was in Chigaco, IL, USA.  In 2005, I read an article which was stated that a combined income of RM 3000 monthly was considered rich in Malaysia.  Hence, my family is very rich in Malaysia. 

I stress again!  I am applying no kissing, no physical contact at all and no sex before married.  We stop the shake-hand culture due to the pandemic COVID-19 and we use the right hand to put on the left chest to show respect and say hi!

I want a leader to be my husband.  Hence, one who can lead must be able to PLAN and Strategize in advance.  No surprise, please, if you are not a planner and strategist.  For example, we plan to have our first kiss on the 1st of January 2023, then, we will wait for the date and do the kissing.   

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: