Saturday, November 12, 2022

How industrial revolution was taking place after World War II?

Softdrink Coca-Cola is invented during the World War II to help casualties to heal their wounds.  Industrial Revolution was taking place to ensure massive production of Coca-Cola with quality.


If you want to walk near to Industrial Revolution founders, take a German language course (German A Levels Preparatory Programme (GAPP)) first in German-Malaysian Institute (GMI) in Malaysia. Check, https://www.gmi.edu.my/pre-university-programme/german-a-level-preparatory-programme-gapp/!

"Students will undergo a 22-month preparatory programme at GMI, and also a 6-month intensive German Language training at various language centres in Germany before they are accepted for enrolment at the University of Applied Sciences (UAS)."~https://www.gmi.edu.my/

I learned German when I was an undergraduate student in year 1998-2002.  With German language foundation, I received a job offer with a monthly remuneration of USD 140,000 (140K).  I was so glad to be one to excel in German language with a technology cum technical background.

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: