Wednesday, November 23, 2022

My Current Professorship Lifestyle And Research Interest

"To Use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to understand one, to connect one in order to form a team either hobby-oriented, career-oriented, sports-oriented, personality-oriented, knowledge-based oriented and many others; the matchmaking power in work, play, study and many more with sustainable relationship and development with a long list of security element." ~Hui-Shin Wong

I am recruiting researchers, master students and Ph.D. students.  Drop an email with your resume and research proposal to huishin2020@gmail.com with an email subject title: "I want to change the world!"

I am a Technology Entrepreneur besides a Professor in many universities.  Check, TrainCan At Amore Paradise (http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com)!  

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.


No comments: