Thursday, November 24, 2022

No Casualty and Injuries, Mainly Chit-Chat Or A Dialogue Session - My Kidnaping Stories: 1) When I was in my high school (1993-1997), and, 2) When I was a lecturer in Multimedia University (2005-2014).

Kidnapping Story Number 1:  A man "kidnapped" me when I was in my high school to Sultan Azlan Shah Airport to board a private jet to have a dialogue session with a white man, he said that my parents abused me to make me to work as a child labour and he wanted me to follow him to United Kingdom.  I replied that working in my parents' farm was my responsibility and I enjoyed to work under the sun with their guide after school hours.  After that he let me go and I continued my study and scored 100%. 

Kidnapping Story Number 2: The moment I had announced my decision to marry Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong slightly more than 10 years ago, I was kidnapped to attend a medical check-up mainly because they said Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong was not a virgin and I must be tested as a healthy individual in order to marry a white man called "HENRY".  After that, I was sent back to Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia to continue my good job.

The white man who had a dialogue session with me in my kidnapping story number 1 was my husband, Benjamin Henry Hughes Sr. after almost 30 years.  Many were knowing him as HENRY and he kept on going after me since I was a child as what he had claimed that he spotted me when I was a newborn baby in Teluk Intan Hospital and he was the gynecologist of my mom.

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: