Thursday, November 10, 2022

I do not commit Pre-Marital Sex while you need not to follow me if you insist! Please adjust your like and dislike with your feeling. If you commit Pre-Marital Sex, what is your feeling throughout the process to justify RIGHT and WRONG from your perspective? Be honest! Tell the world about your feeling!

Many women were raped or cheated to have sex.  Should we forgive these folk and give them a "CARI MAKAN" lifestyle unless they are extremely talented?

"CARI MAKAN" are Malay word to have enough money for eating daily only.  Like me, I need RM 2000 daily to eat and act as "CARI MAKAN" due to I am extremely good in eating to serve all my undertakings to process information, i.e. my job is to read and analyze, then, make decision.

Since I am extremely good as a very outstanding talent, then, I am a "Trillionaire"!

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. 

No comments: