Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Answer: I am operating like a FRANCHISOR in Business With Technology to collect money (99% of business shares) from many others whom are copying my business ideas and operation process; the more copycats in this world, the richer I am if they pay else, many prisoners worldwide. Another reason why I am wealthy mainly because I know how to formulate RESEARCH INTEREST. Why should I welcome all nations to copy my business ideas since majority (99.99999%) Malaysian are mainly with no ability to differentiate what is right and wrong?

GRAB e-hailing solution or taxi service is copying or a liked-minded business idea of UBER.  Hence, it is only a billion-dollar business, not a trillion-dollar business because GRAB must pay UBER Intellectual Property (IP) loyalty.  

Correct me if I am wrong!  

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: