Sunday, November 13, 2022

How to gain TRACTION? And, what is that? Let me give you an example! Let's talk about my start-up, All-Rounded Virtual Mom (Virtual Mom)!


I have 246.4K content views;3.7K content views this month!  Content is related to one VIRTUAL MOM's role whom I have called myself as the Virtual Mom No. 1.  When I have the funding to scale up, it would be a great business with impact to serve more virtual children to form a better world. 

In business especially when you want a successful website or content of my process flow as a Virtual Mom No. 1, I must gain international attention which we called it as TRACTION.

I have many other startups which are great in traction with a lot of support from worldwide influencers.  Influencers mean leaders! 

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: