Thursday, October 27, 2022

What do you know about a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship? It is a casual friendship to know one deeply day after day to aim for a marriage eventually. If you feel that this casual friendship can't be proceeded for a marriage, then, a break-up!

When I was younger, I had many admirers due I was extremely outstanding, beautiful and charming.  I did not know exactly what I wanted yet, I treated all my boyfriend-girlfriend relationship as casual friendship; whoever informed me that he wanted me to become his girlfriend, I said, "YES".

Of course, many of them are very focus and know exactly what they want in their life, yet, this category of people is precious cum prestige.  

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: