Tuesday, October 11, 2022

As a Software Developer in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Germany, my pay is USD 140,000 (USD 140K) monthly. Hence, a decision maker cum planner not Prime Minister in a country must be earning more than USD 140K monthly. Kindly discuss! It is USD 30 million monthly; this is my salary!

Ever since 1998, my role as a decision maker cum planner of VISION 2020 in Malaysia is to cultivate many ordinary to become intellectuals, i.e. to educate a huge group of ordinary to become professors in Malaysia first and slowly move to worldwide.  Of course, the commercialization of the research element or output is extremely important and I am here to educate ordinary to become millionaires and billionaires through Research and Development (R&D), i.e. many professors and ordinary in Malaysia could be a millionaire or billionaire, praise Lord!

My report card is on the flying high side, click here (https://malaysianfootprint.blogspot.com/2022/06/leadership-with-humanity-program-or.html) to know more!

Since I am the best of the best in Malaysia and Asia, hence, it is not surprising that many white men are getting a very high salary which is many time more than me since they are the best of the best from a worldwide perspective.  I am soon the best of the best worldwide.

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: