Friday, October 28, 2022

Idea is very important! I have a friend who is excelling in TinyOS (mobile phone's "heart" or engine) with his idea to move computing operation from mainframe (as an standalone processing engine as large as an EnSuite Bedroom) to handheld (a size of a banana fruit).

Let me explain what is human being's heart!  There are many parts to form a heart such as right autrical, left autrical, right ventricle, left ventricle, bicep, tricep, aorta and many others.  If you want to form a heart, you must have genius to clone all these parts of heart to be a reality of successful cloned heart.  A group of surgeon is a must if one surgeon is not able or capable enough to work on the whole operation or surgery.

Smartphone has the main engine, i.e. known as Android or IOS.  In order to form the main engine of the smartphone, you need a large group of researchers to create patents right after their research output such as 50,000 individual patents to form the mobile phone's heart, i.e. Android or IOS.  This is why many researchers are only decently wealthy yet, not a millionaire or billionaire due to they are only playing a very small part of their role in new invention or creation.  However, if you are good enough, you can be a trillionaire just like me and many others to be the main author of all parts (Idealization, Strategy, Planning, Research and Marketing - Go To Market) in my Artificial Intelligent matchmaking approach at TrainCan At Amore Paradise (http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com - 我能:爱情的故事!), i.e. I am the inventor of the heart of TrainCan At Amore Paradise.  Also, my Master of Science thesis is a trillion-dollar reward approach due to my idea and my research output being a reality.

Let me share with you my research interest for my Master of Science thesis:


Thank you! 

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: