Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I never had an effective conversation with Kris Kon Chee Keong, Dr. Peter Lim Boon Lum and Dr. HK Tiong while they had sexually harassed me when I wore a T-shirt and a pair of jeans more than 15 years ago without asking for my permission to have romance if we were couple as they said. How can a T-shirt and a pair of jeans have the enough power to seduce a man or many men? Kindly justify! In short, all were about sexually harassment! Kindly apologize by going to jail and do not give me any trouble since all your wife are super powerful who can kill me easily!

How can you judge a person's intellectual level, i.e. stupid or smart when both parties do not have any effective intellectual conversation?  Tell me!

A Ph.D. topic in University of Oxford was listed and created as below by me:


1.  The cheapest and effective way for human to communicate and obtain the latest information from any part of the world.  And, at the same time, mobile operators, WLAN service providers and those pioneers who are involved in telecommunication industry will continue to flourish and sustain.

     Action:  I am working on some policies for Cellular-WLAN Integration as my master thesis.

2.  Minimization of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding and the key factors of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding. 

     Action:  I am mixing with people regardless of race, age, gender, status and background.  

3.  To improve the information exchange based on industry need via wireless mobile devices.

Kris Kon Chee Keong, Dr. Peter Lim Boon Lum and Dr. HK Tiong called me as a STUPID because they managed to sexually harassed me without effective communication!  I wonder about the competency of their communication skill.  I am a Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and University of Cambridge endorsed graduate, hence, I am a proven naturally good no matter from which perspective.  They were wrong by having the perception that all women were free to have sex due to they claimed themselves as the King of Malaysia (Kris Kon Chee Keong), the King of Singapore (Dr. Peter Lim Boon Lum) and the King of Sarawak (Dr. HK Tiong).

I wonder why the King of Malaysia (Kris Kon Chee Keong) must reside in Macao, China.

I wonder why the King of Singapore (Dr. Peter Lim Boon Lum) must reside in Taiwan, China.

I wonder why the King of Sarawak (Dr. HK Tiong) must reside in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The answer is they are all bastard, i.e. the children with no official father due to their mother was not as excellent as a wife.  Correct me if I am wrong!

Hence, ladies!  If you do not want to be called as a STUPID, then, kindly practice, "NO KISSING, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT AT ALL AND NO SEX BEFORE MARRIED" if you have a relationship with a man by telling the man in advance to avoid what I had experienced as mentioned above!  I do not have a capable MOM to teach me about boy-girl relationship, hence, I have started All-Rounded Virtual Mom (http://www.all-rounded-virtual-mom.com) to pass all my messages as an extremely successful woman to guide all my followers or virtual children to excel and being good in their life.

You can buy my book, My Children's Guide Book: “Do you want a mom like me? I can be your virtual mom.” (Hui-Shin Wong Children Collection) - https://www.amazon.com/My-Childrens-Guide-Book-Collection/dp/B08VVCQ1YD.  You can also buy my book at Google Play Store under "Books" - https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Hui_Shin_Wong_My_Children_s_Guide_Book?id=apcZEAAAQBAJ.

Synopsis:

“My Children’s Guide Book” is a guide for the children, teenagers, adults, parents and grandparents in all generations to know more about how they should act to be the perfect worldwide citizens in this century as well as the coming centuries. This book illustrates the art of fats and the needs for growing up, the definition and examples of clean and the definition and examples of dirty, the important and urgency in mastering at least one language especially our international language, English, a suggestion of setting projects’ due dates and introduction of the progress tracking of any project or any activity. No worry! Many of us are very hardworking to earn for a living, and, yet, working smart is slowly and sooner penetrating our life for the great respect of the labour law revolution in the latest four generations; your grandparents, your parents, you and your children to share a borderline of ignoring responsibilities or being lazy. Of course, user innovation is a vocabulary to the majority and yet, an entrepreneurial ecosystem is built, where users find the solution or build something new to solve users’ daily problems. The different types of arts and the history of arts were highlighted by giving some good examples of vandalism, body art and the art creation by mentioned earlier parties or stakeholders. Plagiarism and citation are also the highlighters of this children’s guide. In order to have a balanced lifestyle; healthy body, healthy mind and healthy soul, this guide book says that body exercises are a must for all levels of human beings. Relationship education, the definition of love, types of body contact, culture and manner are also being highlighted. The feeling of deep love in nature and its acknowledgement, the acknowledgement of heroes, heroines, blessing and being thankful among all individuals especially in children’s childhood, education tracks and careers.

View all my 10 English books under my Amazon.com Author Profile: https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB

I never had a boyfriend until these years with ONLY one white man (Benjamin Henry Hughes) cum the only husband in my life who is a GOLF champion.  This white man told me that he was the KING of United Kingdom.  Hence, he said I was the QUEEN of United Kingdom. 

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: