Wednesday, October 5, 2022

How to buy my 10 English e-book titles through Google Play Store using your laptop or computer? You may click on the photos below to enlarge your view. Click at the top right corner "Cross Button" to close the selected photo.

Step 1: Go to www.play.google.com.


Step 2: Click at "Books".


Step 3: Click at the magnifying glass at the top right corner.


Step 4: Type the author's name, "Hui-Shin Wong" at the text bar and click "enter".


Step 5: You may click on the selected book listed under "Hui-Shin Wong" to buy accordingly or request for free sample.


I'm Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  If you need my help, kindly Whatsapp me at +6 01 2298 2298 or email me directly at huishin2020@gmail.com.  You may message me at www.facebook.com/HuiShinWong.

No comments: