Tuesday, October 11, 2022

My Glory In Sports During My School Days!

I am Hui-Shin Wong (H.S. Wong or HS Wong), Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong. Currently, I am very active in sports. I am to tell the world that  I deserve to be appointed as the Director of Sport with my philosophy of life, "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow!"  However, I choose to become an academician and entrepreneur I am using this philosophy to excel all my undertaking and curriculum. In sports and games, we must know the rules of the sports and the games before we can excel in them. Thus, no matter where you go and what you want to involve, you must understand and being enlightened on why there were the rules of the games in order for you to win at the first step.  I was awarded as the best female athlete when I was a primary 6 student with all the champions in 100m, 200m, 800m, 4X100m, high jump and long jump. 

During my secondary school, I excelled in Tennis and being appointed as the Discipline Master in the students committee. I was also involved in Volleyball, Basketball, Table Tennis, long jump, high jump; Champions in 4X100m, 4X200M, 800m and long distance running (5KM).  

During my university life, I was the Captain of the 7-A-Side female soccer team and was awarded as the Champion of inter-college championship. I took Volleyball as one of my study subjects during my undergraduate study. I was a dragon boat roller in Penang and a Karate-do practitioner in Penang and Cyberjaya. I was awarded in Kumite or Sparring competition during my Karate-do practice moments. I was also active in 10KM running, 21KM (Half-Marathon) and 42KM (full-Marathon) running with medals. I was also an outdoor activities fan to camp and hike Mountain Kinabalu and Moutain Tahan. I am good in swimming too. Thus, water sports would be one of my traveling agenda during my university life. My university friends and I did Island Hopping and Canoeing in Malaysia by certified ourselves as the PADI Open Water Divers and PADI Advanced Open Water Divers. Rock Climbing was one of my favourite with my buddies during my university life. Besides all these sports and water activities, I was the Club Advisor for MMU Red Crescent Society Cyberjaya Chapter and MMU Swim Club for slightly more than 9 years due to my duty as a lecturer in MMU, Cyberjaya with certified in First Aid and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation and Disaster Relief and Rescue Operation by Member of International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. My sports skill was witnessed in YMCA Camp Fitch, PA, USA when I was a Camp Counselor for year 2005 summer. I took care of water activities and outdoor adventure of normal kids and disable/ special folks.   

During my free time, I will play golf and bowling.

I am confident that I am a leader of many team and students to excel in Sports, Water Activities and Outdoor Activities.    

No comments: