Friday, October 15, 2021

"Wow, Hui-Shin! You are so greedy! You have 14 startups and other businesses!"

Let me tell you the history of all my business ventures!  I wanted to be a businesswoman like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg who used their coding or Computer Programming skills to start a business and expand the business worldwide like Microsoft and Facebook.  Both of these are always my heroes because I know Computer Programming when I was 15 years old and I am trying all my best to form a business related to Computer Programming.  Soon, I formed my first startup in May 2014, i.e. www.SoLemMi.com.  I sold my condominium in Kelana Jaya to ensure myself to work full force on this startup, however, I was not able to read enough about startups and the development of the startups.  Hence, I had spent a lot of money in marketing and socializing to get funding by attending many events such as RISE Hong Kong, Money2020 Las Vegas and many others, yet, my attendance was not noted because I was not one of the speakers of the conferences.  

Soon, after years of no income and I did not have a full-time job while I was a part-time tutor or lecturer, I started Angel's Breakfast (www.angels-breakfast.com) to sell American Breakfast at the entrance of Lembah Subang LRT Station.  I couldn't sell Nasi Lemak there because a "makcik" or we called her as an aunty or a woman after middle age who was selling Nasi Lemak there for many years before I acted as a competitor because I needed to find money for my daily food too.  I woke up at 5.00 a.m. and I cooked all the necessary like pancakes, waffles, sandwiches and etc.  All my food would be ready by 6.00 a.m. and I will end my business at 8.30 a.m. to get ready for my daily work.

When I was a primary school student, I won water colour art creation, drawing or painting competition as the champion among all my schoolmates for a consecutive of 3 years.  I would like to thanks my father because he subscribed to the magazines and I managed to imitate the drawings with water colour during the competition.  Hence, I started Shyan Quintessa Art and Design Supply (www.shyan-quintessa.com) to teach students to draw and paint by imitating the outstanding drawings or pictures, teaching people how to create and maintain their personal or business website and I'm helping people to do their personal website and business website with the most affordable price to accumulate my business capital since in order for my startups to move to the next step, I need to establish sales from my SoLemMi.com website and investors wish to have sales records.  I did not let go my aspiration to get a full time job at the same time I'm working on SoLemMi.com.    

I started to do blogging by providing the contents to "BRIDGE THE GAP" to form a wonderful world for all human beings.  Thus, I have started Malaysian Footprint Magazine (Online) by converting the contents of my blog into a quarterly magazine.  The main idea is to encourage people to understand each other well no matter you are within any social status, poor, rich, intelligent, ordinary, westerners, easterners, overseas graduates, local graduates, Information Technology (IT)-savvy individuals and non-IT-savvy individuals.

The-Joy (Reading Fans' Favourite: Read and Share) was started when I was a seasonal tutor in Monash University Malaysia Campus to help all worldwide people to be globalists by reading a lot.  

All-Rounded Virtual Mom or Virtual Mom (Do you want a mom like me?  I can be your virtual mom! -www.all-rounded-virtual-mom.com) was started in year 2012 when I planned on a book title writing, "My Children's Guide Book".  The book was on sales in Amazon dot com worldwide online book stores, Kindle and Google Play Books.  This startup is a parenting and child psychology consultation mobile app for all individuals in the world who are unfortunate that they do not have well-educated parents who can guide them advice along their growing up process.  Hence, All-Rounded Virtual Mom or Virtual Mom mobile app would like to act as Virtual Mom or Virtual Parent for people to get the consultation at a very affordable price.  It is a monthly subscription.

Dr. Wong Foundation (www.drwongfoundation.org) is a charity arm of www.SoLemMi.com to solve social problems with technology such as no more stealing activities, no more cyber crimes, no more hunger with enough nutrients, encouraging reading and writing culture, no more climate change or global warming, no more mental health illnesses and many other funded entrepreneurship activities through Dr. Wong Foundation to cultivate humane leadership or leaders with humanity.

I started TrainCan At Amore Paradise (www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com) mainly because I have attracted more than 300 millionaires and billionaires who are going after me through a Match-Making Mobile App called Tinder.  They loved me because I'm a Malaysian.  Hence, I started TrainCan At Amore Paradise to match all Malaysians to my contact list of 300 millionaires and billionaires worldwide so that they can marry a billionaire, his/ her family member or associate step-by-step.  If you want a billionaire or a millionaire husband or wife, subscribe and enroll for a membership at TrainCan At Amore Paradise website.    

I wrote a book called Sunshine Little Kitchen in year 2012 and I am aspired to seek for investment funds to open the Sunshine Little Kitchen Food Court, Fine Dining Restaurants and Board Games to further illustrates my passion for food from around the world to be able to have the worldwide food availability at all range of prices in everywhere in the world.  Sunshine Little Kitchen and Angel's Breakfast would be a trademark for franchising worldwide.  

I have created the pitch-decks or write-up for "Fair? Why?", PrivacyQ, HumaneData, MChat, HR-Evaluation Consortium, LifeProg, EmoKilogram and Your Digital Debts for the purpose of entrepreneurship to form a Malaysian born and raised conglomerate to form a better world, i.e. a humane world with technology such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and many others as well as these are my efforts for the contribution to develop Malaysia by providing more jobs worldwide.

PrivacyQ is the privacy policy which enhances all online privacy profiles with values and humanity using distribution architectural system and data design. 

HimaneData "I mean when your online profile is representing you; Opportunities and Services knock your door.  YOu are no longer alone and being abandoned!  Let's Support HUmaneData In Clouds!"  The mission is to let the values of humanity in clouds being the automation start from a single piece of entered data!

MChat is a location-based chatting platform which has a group of like-minded people in a library, shopping complex, train station or train to communicate effectively to have the decision making to meet eventually if they want to.

HR-Evaluation Consortium (Say, "No More Unemployment Mental Health Problem!" with Centralized HR Employment Metrics, KPIs, Monitoring and Evaluation").  The mission is to provide a 100% guarantee of job placement only after 1 Online or Face-To-Face interview/ chit-chat to extend our values in HUMANITY & EFFICIENCY for unemployment mental health advocacy.

LifeProg "Give me your hand and stop crying because you are worrying about food for yourself and your family, I am going to give you a job after we talk face-to-face or online."  The mission is to provide a 100% guarantee job placement only after 1 Online or Face-To-Face interview/ chit-chat to extend our values in HUMANITY & EFFICIENCY for unemployment mental health advocacy.

EmoKilogram (Say, "No More Being the Victims of Online Negative Emotions!" with Perfect/ Tailored Online Privacy Policy and Protectors Adjusted by Bots to Boost the Public Mental Health).  The mission is to use AI, i.e. BOTS to solve privacy problems in social media and also contributing to public mental health.

"Your Digital Debts" is a virtual world for you to borrow as much money as you need to attend online training, purchasing food/ clothes/ holiday packages, invest in the shares market, buying a house and many others.  Your action in this virtual world for us to do the worldwide economic planning and human resources or manpower allocation.  

I did not stop my aspiration to get a full-time job to support myself before I manage to receive funding to expand further what I have in my mind for this conglomerate.  Through my job-seeking experiences for more than 7 years now with no full-time work which was longer than 6 months and I'm depending on my family members to feed me and support me in all my business expenses after I finished my money accumulated from the sales of my condominium, I founded LifeProg and HR-Evaluation Consortium to ease majority to get a job without having mental health illnesses because too much of jobless and they cried because they must have a job to put food on the table. 

In October 2021, "Hui-Shin Wong is the Founder and CEO of www.solemmi.comTrainCan At Amore ParadiseShyan Quintessa Art and Design SupplyDr. Wong FoundationVirtual Mom, PrivacyQ, HumaneData, Angel's BreakfastMalaysian Footprint Magazine, The-Joy, Fair? Why?, MChat, HR-Evaluation Consortium, LifeProg, EmoKilogram, Your Digital Debts and Sunshine Little Kitchen Food Court, Fine Dining Restaurant and Board Games."

No comments: