Sunday, October 31, 2021

Welcome To Malaysia! If You Want Power And At The Same Time, You Have Money, Then, Malaysia Is A Good Place!

This was how the Buddhists in Malaysia reacted to me when they knew that I was "stealing" from their perception while I didn't during my school days and all these were miscommunications and their perception purposely worked on me because I was born and raised in a rich family and at the same time, my academic results and co-curriculum records were extremely good (They were just jealous because I am a perfectionist since the day I was born until now)!  In my Middle High School Result (PMR) and High School Official Result, i.e. the SPM Result, I scored 8 A's and 10 A1's, i.e. Straight A's in all my academic results, however, when the result released day, I only got 6A's and 7A's mainly because these Buddhists said that I presumed that I was stealing, then, they ensure that I couldn't get the straight A's to obtain the JPA Scholarship to study in University of Oxford and I wanted to become a lawyer at that time; these Buddhists changed my real academic results which printed as the records from the Database in Malaysia while MIT investigation team successfully witnessed the changes.  Hence, MIT is trying its very best to help me to become a successful woman because I deserve it through entrepreneurship.

At the same time, Many People are very happy to be placed in Malaysia because when people have money and power, they can change their children's academic results, so that they can be placed in good schools worldwide.  If you are having a bad history in Management, Personal Behaviours or Working Attitudes, Google Earth can trace it and as long as it is computerized, it can be traced as well.

My IELTS result was changed as well because they wanted to ensure that those who did the stealing, i.e. they presumed that I was couldn't go to the University of Cambridge to pursue my Ph.D. and meet the one who love me at the first sight, Professor Dr. Joseph Bonneau.    

My name, "Wong Hui Shin" or Hui-Shin Wong was stated in the University of Oxford Law School under Rhodes Scholarship since I was a child until now because they knew me when I was born in Teluk Anson Hospital in 1979.

These people from MIT, University of Oxford, University of Cambridge and many other TOP universities are CHRISTIANS, i.e. when you did something wrong, if you accept it as a sin, then, you can get the forgiving from GOD and all Christianity followers will help you to achieve your goals.

My best friend is a Christian.  She asked me to join the Alpha camp so that I can convert myself into a Christian.  When the moment, I refused to them as a Christian, I told my best friend and the people there that I do not have sin so that I do not want to become a Christian if to become a Christian must be having sin since many years ago.

My husband-to-be is a Christian and he told me that he doesn't have sin and he is a perfectionist, and, yet, he was born as a Christian because his parents are Christian.  Hence, I admitted that I will become a Christian because I witnessed the miracle of GOD not because I have sin then, I need the forgiving from GOD. 

No comments: