Wednesday, October 6, 2021

I don't know what love is until recently I met a Past-Time Royal. This is my love story!

My boyfriend or husband-to-be must be a follower of one of the world genius, Warren Buffet who is spending part of his income to invest into the good potential stocks, commodities or any type of long term investment for decades with detailed research which must have profit eventually for a hassle-free retirement, lifestyle and wealth. 

In year 2003, I met Tjeck Lim (Jack) in PROMUDA Toastmasters Club.  I visited him during a weekend in Singapore while he had a job appointment there.  He has a condominium in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur since year 2003.  I went to his condominium to explore his living condition and environment and he introduced me to his mother.  When Yin (KOAY YIN TIN) asked me who did I love when we were in United States of America in year 2005, I told him without thinking, I said "Lim Yue Tjek", a Malaysian.  I also informed Yin that my second handphone number which is registered under MAXIS is a pair of his handphone number.  Maxis allowed me to choose my handphone number, thus, I chose a handphone number which was a pair of his number.  I told Yin that his handphone number and my second newly registered handphone number under MAXIS.  Yes!  I loved him, thus, I managed to remember his handphone number just in case any Emergency, I can call him for help because he is reliable and he must be able to help me.  I did not make any immediate decision to marry him because I liked him or I loved him.  Yet, I would think that I need more time to know him better.  Our relationship is definitely "No Kissing, No Physical Contact and No Sex Before Married!"  

I told YIN that I loved Jack Lim when we were in United States of America.

Samuel Tay, a University of Oxford graduate loved me at the first sight when we were at Hilton Kuala Lumpur in year 2005.  I was matched to him because his intelligence matched me.  This was Malaysian leaders thought that I must marry him by arranging event for us to meet.  I 'm sure he must be a Tan Sri's son or grandson in Malaysia, yet, they did a good job in this match-making.  If I can broad on a time-machine to go back to the past, I will choose to marry Samuel Tay because this was a matchmaking by Malaysian country leaders in year 2005.  Anyway, I missed him.  I did not manage to marry him because I did not remember his 013 handphone number and I did not contact him even though I knew that he is an University of Oxford graduate.  Definitely, this was one big mistake in my life due to I was too busy during my career development.  As I told my students, we must find our lifelong partner in college or university life.  
  
The moment when I met Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, a 
Malaysian through YouTube in year 2010, I straight away announced it to my Facebook page, brightangel79 that I was going to marry him in Calvary Church.  In year 2010 and before, I had never failed in anything or everything of my life and whatever I promised and I pledged, I would have my plans to achieve them one-by-one because I am an achiever and a visionary leader self-picked cum hand-picked.  I was wondering why I was not introduced to Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong by meeting him through any event; then, I knew that I was a candidate of Prince William and Prince Henry in United Kingdom when I was there in year 2007-2009.  Due to the public perception that announcing a date for the wedding ceremony would be a confirmed relationship, thus, the supporters of Prince Henry and Prince William in United Kingdom were no longer going after me to be Prince Henry's wife or Prince William's wife. 

Now, I would like to announce that I am going to marry a Past-Time Royal who is a Professor at the university and a Cardiologist in hospitals.  He is a British.  The moment when he proposed marriage to me, I forgot all my "ex-boyfriends" and happily said, "Yes, I do!" to him to tell him frankly and honestly to marry him to grow old together with him by having children.     

If you came across anyone whom I had told that I liked or I loved a guy face-to-face just like what I had been telling Yin in year 2005 by showing my great effort to remember Tjek Lim's handphone number because when I had any emergency, I can seek for his help with the confidence that he will help me definitely and paid visits to his house by knowing his mother with proper introduction in his house or condominium.        
        
If you wanted to argue that I had more than 3 boyfriends, then, did I tell anyone face-to-face that I liked or loved him just like what I had been telling Yin?  If yes, then, did you see that we hold hands or kissing each other in front of the public or only the men told you that I was their girlfriend since I was rich with a car with plenty of cash to spend for holiday in Japan, Korea, Thailand when I was a student in the university and college.  

I was a "princess" for sure and many men were going after me and they said I were their girlfriend just like me that I wanted to marry Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, then, the country leaders were matching me to a Tan Sri who is single, virgin and never fall in love except one direction love from him to me.  He is Professor Ir Tan Sri Chuah Hean Teik who is a Penangite.  

Saint Mary was pregnant with a son called Jesus while many of them or all of them did not witness Saint Mary's relationship, yet, she was pregnant by delivering, Jesus, i.e. her son after 10 month.  I was sleeping at my condominium more than 10 years ago if I was not wrong, a penis was penetrated into my vagina and this man's purpose was to break my hymen because many of them who love me would want my ovum for next generations.  They might freeze my ovum or they had donated my ovum to those who were not fertile after my hymen was broken.  Through my intelligence, I was pretty sure it was a penis which had penetrated my vagina because it was warm at body temperature.  If it was a sex toy, then, can I know which model and which serial no.?

I was nearly a Saint Mary during the modern days if I was pregnant.  Tell me!  Were you a man or a sex toy?  How should I inform my husband-to-be; am I a virgin or a non-virgin now?

When you are saying that you are no longer a virgin, it means you have lost your virginity to someone you love; i.e. you fall in love and make love with the one you care and admire the most.  In my case, I did not have sex with the one whom I love; yet, he might be a stranger or a sex toy with no ejaculation when he penetrated into my vagina to break my hymen using his penis or instead a sex toy.  Yes, I'm still a virgin because I never have sex with a man whom I love and care about in my life.  I just lost my hymen and it does not mean that I'm no longer a virgin.
  
A virgin woman like me is never having intercourse with a man who I love to date.  Hence, I announce to the world that I'm still a virgin woman because I have not willingly to have intercourse with a man whom I love for sure.  I want my intercourse would be on the day of the registration of marriage (ROM) or after the wedding celebration announced to the public and media for sure.  

No comments: