Saturday, October 30, 2021

If you are staying with your family, no need to pay rent, no need to pay for food everyday when you eat at home, by earning a RM 3800 net monthly salary, you can spend like a Queen or a King for all types of food in Klang Valley!

Welcome to Malaysia!  Imagine this as your retirement home in Malaysia!  You just need to spend USD 1000 to have the below food and lifestyle to play golf once a week.  Check MM2H (http://www.mm2h.gov.my/)!

Let's explore the lifestyle in Klang Valley with RM 3800 monthly!

1. Whiskey Aged Tomahawk at Chambers Grill Hilton Kuala Lumpur, RM 750 net per person

Indulge in a succulent 21-day, whiskey-aged Australian Black Angus Tomahawk steak, served with truffle oil, Foie gras fat, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and garden greens with Smoky BBQ vinaigrette.  Top them off with a heavy drizzle of whiskey-infused natural jus, mushroom sauce and Sarawak Peppercorn sauce.



2. Big Fat Raw Salmon and Shiro Maguro (White Tuna) or they are known as Top Grade Sashimi at The Fat Fish Mont Kiara around RM 240 per person


3. Two Dosen Gallagher Raw Oysters at Southern Rock Seafood, Bangsar, RM 398 nett PROMO price per person


3. KG Korean BBQ Buffet at DaMen Mall, USJ, Selangor, around RM 40 per person


Let's do some simple maths, I still have around RM 2350 after my spending like a Queen on my food and all these are top quality and fresh food imported from overseas.  I only spend RM 300 monthly to invest in the stocks market.  I still have RM 2050 for my petrol and my hobbies, i.e. writing and golfing.


No comments: