Wednesday, October 13, 2021

How Malaysia and Everywhere In The World Kill Talents? Correct Me If I'm Wrong!

The statistics and measurements of the total number of jobless, i.e. the unemployment rate in Malaysia and everywhere in the world will take note of the unemployment duration of 6 months and 1 year for their citizens.  This is how they kill the talents to ensure them to be mental health patients: They helped them to find a job and let them work for 2 weeks, then, fired them.  In this case, these candidates or talents have the records of working for 2 weeks, then, they were unemployed again for about 6 months or one year, then, they will find them another job.  In this case, the top individuals will not notice him or her or them to be the unemployed who are contributing to the country's unemployment rate.    

This has happened to me and they just wanted to let the country's employment rate to look great by providing a job when I'm almost jobless for 6 months and the latest, I'm jobless for almost one year.  Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help job seekers like me is not looking good.  Hence, I have started many startups to ensure that all these will not happen again to many people and they will be placed into the right job and right position with the right pay.

20 years of working experience which I'm having, I must get at least RM 20,000 monthly as the head of the department.  If you are not getting RM 20,000 monthly, then, no worry, drop me an email and seek for our pay-as-you-go consultation and I will ensure you to have this much of salary if you are capable.

The pitch-decks for my startups:

I'm actively looking for Angel's investors to kick start all these to help people and to change the world by protecting talents with leadership and having the ability to think, evaluate and make a difference.  I'm this type of leader.  Hence, I deserve good life and a trillionaire title, not a billionaire for sure.

No comments: