Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Positive Attract Positive Energy! Negative Attract Negative Energy! When I'm a perfectionist, I will attract a group of perfectionists. When one day, my English is lousy, I will attract all lousy English proficiency people. If you have a choice, do you want to be a perfectionist or having a friend who are perfectionist?

I'm not a naturally born perfectionist until I graduated with a Master of Science in Information Technology collaborated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in year 2005 and traveled around the world to meet champions from 2002-2012.  Watch my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen: The World Traveling Logs in 365 Days" in Google Play Books or Amazon.com.  MIT is the top university in year 2021 under a university quality benchmarking.  MIT is under the same rank like the University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Stanford University, Yale University and Harvard University.

My online profile is always looking good due to I'm a perfectionist.  And, my husband-to-be is a perfectionist white man from United Kingdom who had spotted me mainly because of the research interests in my personal website through the keywords search of his telecommunication family business in the Internet.  We share common interests to shape the future of the wireless and telecommunication industry ever since year 2003.  He can always do an ethical hacking into my mobile phone and sending some romance messages to indicate that I'm taken or engaged because he is in power and he is the leader of the industry.  In order to tackle a wife, no harm to do an ethical hacking for romance messages.

My research interests/ questions (https://www.angelfire.com/jazz/huishin/research.htm) in year 2003 were as following:
  

1.  The cheapest and effective way for human to communicate and obtain the latest information from any part of the world.  And, at the same time, mobile operators, WLAN service providers and those pioneers who are involved in telecommunication industry will continue to flourish and sustain.

     Action:  I am working on some policies for Cellular-WLAN Integration as my master thesis.

2.  Minimization of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding and the key factors of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding. 

     Action:  I am mixing with people regardless of race, age, gender, status and background.  

3.  To improve the information exchange based on industry need via wireless mobile devices. 


Let me ask you a few questions! 
 
1. If you have the power to access all my blog, social media and personal website, are you going to edit my content for the worse or make it perfect?  For example, my English is extremely good in all my blog, social media and personal website as usual and I have been attracted to all top universities' graduates from OxBridge and Ivy-League Universities.  I am a lady who can only get married to one man.  Since I'm so attractive to have more than 300++ matches of billionaires and millionaires as my matchmaking candidates online, I should have also attracted 300++ female perfectionists as who I am to match the rest of my matchmaking candidates because I only can marry one man.

2. Do you agree that perfectionists are deserving extremely rich with power in the society, community and the world?  If yes, then, let's aim high to be a perfectionist too.  If you are not one, no worry, continue to excel and be one eventually.

3. The hackers hacked into my Facebook social media account and changed my marital status more than 10 years ago.  And, the purpose was to attract those divorcees or those who are not virgin to know me because their perception was "an Orange matches an Orange" or "an Apple matches an Apple".  Virgin women must marry virgin men and non-virgin women must marry non-virgin men.  I do not disagree yet, I reserve the imagination of the matches of men and women as couples.  I met LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) and surprisingly, a transgender is married to a man and many other examples within many groups of people.  This was a miscommunication or communication broken down due to one-directional perception without any question and answer session by stating the purpose of asking.  Quora is here for you to setup a medium for people to ask you questions for clarification or perception moderation.  You can catch me in Quora, https://www.quora.com/profile/Hui-Shin-Wong-1.      

4. The hackers like to edit my blog to make it worse in the presentation.  The main purpose was to use me to attract those who were not good in English to marry a large group of female who are not good in English.

No comments: