Thursday, October 21, 2021

The Most Economical Prepaid Package in Malaysia is RM 15 for a month, "Digi Prepaid Next 15" to encourage all Malaysians to go digital with at least one social media account

In year 2003, it was one of my research topics which I've stated in my personal website, https://www.angelfire.com/jazz/huishin/research.htm, i.e. "The cheapest and effective way for human to communicate and obtain the latest information from any part of the world.  And, at the same time, mobile operators, WLAN service providers and those pioneers who are involved in telecommunication industry will continue to flourish and sustain with the Action:  I am working on some policies for Cellular-WLAN Integration as my master thesis."

And, today, I can declare that our mission was accomplished since many years ago yet, in order to have sustainable business development, we must continue the R&D activities and continue to grow.  As I told you, my husband-to-be is in telecommunication businesses, i.e. selling prepaid cards, setting up the 5G facilities and many others.  He is definitely not the big boss, yet, can you tell me who would be our big boss?   




"Digi Prepaid Next 15" is RM 15 per month (https://www.digi.com.my/prepaid) with 3GB of data and unlimited Social Media access.

If you are a telecommunication company, you need to pay for and invest in telecommunication towers, wireless towers and many others.  Is RM 15 or slightly more than USD 3 per person per month good enough for the telecommunication industries to flourish and continue their good work in Research and Development for the future expansion if there are any.  RM 15 X 38,000 people in Malaysia = RM 570,000, i.e. slightly more than USD 100,000.  Is everyone having a mobile phone?  Tell me if you think the telecommunication business is a sure win business!  Let's have the discussion.

If you want to become a telecommunication company owner, you must have billions in USD in order for you to start the business.

No comments: