Tuesday, October 26, 2021

How To Request For Money From Billionaires Effectively?

I know many billionaires and my husband-to-be is a billionaire.  When I asked them for money to do my business, they have voiced up the following and requested my contribution, strategy and ideas to accumulate the amount of money I have requested for.

Hui-Shin Wong: "I want two hundred million (RM 200,000,000) to work on my startup, www.SoLemMi.com."

Husband-To-Be: "You have to study my business model and understand the ways how my business generate profit.  Then, you can count and forecast how long should we take to accumulate the amount of money you have requested in order for you to get the fund successfully.  For example, you know that my telecommunication company is generating RM 500,000 monthly revenue.  You may deduct monthly human capital & expenses, existing business loans, Research & Development (R&D), disasters release fund and wear & tear such as building/ office renovation or facilities repair.  If every month, I have RM 20,000 cash which I can invest into your business, then, 200,000,000 divided by 20,000 = 10,000 months, i.e. 833.33 years in order for me to have the capability to fund your business.  Thus, Equity Crowd Funding (ECF) is very powerful.  You can find 10,000 people to give you RM 20,000  or 200 people who can give you RM 1 million, then, you can get RM 200 million almost immediately.  When you want to request money from me, you must give me a proposal on how to increase the sales of my business in order for me to give you money happily and effectively even though it is an investment fund, not a loan or charity.  I know that a restaurant chain business, PELITA in Malaysia is a multi-million dollar monthly business.  If you want money, then, run a restaurant which is serving good food!"

Hui-Shin Wong: "Noted.  I have tried the ECF, yet, only 1 person from Miri, Sarawak was keen on my business proposal and he supported me by giving me RM 100."

Husband-To-Be: "I hope that you will know that when we are talking about business, every single cent does count and we must plan for the future and sustainable business development in order for forever wealth.  Of course, wealthy means you are having enough money to spend every day on everything which you need and you need not to have loans.  If we are on loans, then, we must make sure that we can pay our loan installments in order to stay peacefully and happy.  When we are on loans, we are not wealthy.  Of course, when you fall sick, you need to eat well enough to stay healthy.  You can't save money to eat plain and simple when you know that Salmon and Beef are going to help you to cure your sickness.  Hence, you can't save the money for food mainly because you are on loans."

Hui-Shin Wong: "Of course, all people want to be wealthy, yet, we can't skip taking loans when we need money for a better world with dreams and ambition!  Entrepreneurship is all about responsibilities and problem-solving.  Only those who are extremely capable of taking responsibilities and having problem-solving skills deserve to be the Forbes-List-Billionaires.  Proof me wrong!"

Husband-To-Be: "My family has been in the telecommunication business for more than 175 years now ever since year 1846.  When we were rich, we bought the business properties or premises, donated money to charities, gave bonus to our staff, gave training to our staff, gave scholarships to our staff' children, anniversary celebration, went for a vacation with family, rewarded ourselves with luxury activities & goods and many others.  When our business was not good, we must have the spare money to ensure our business keep running for more than or another 175 years; we were not willing to, yet, we sold our shares of the business in order to raise funds to keep our business running during the rainy days.  Thus, we must always hire good people with values to boost our business and sales."

Hui-Shin Wong: "Noted!"

No comments: