Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The Standard and Values Of The Type Of Man As My Mr. Right

In my previous posts and I have been telling the world that my lover is Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong, 43, a Malaysian, a University of Oxford degree and master graduate.  I am illustrating him as my lover and my FIRST LOVE mainly because I fall in love with him during my FIRST SIGHT on him through his speech videos' content in YouTube.  Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong is my FIRST LOVE ever in my life.  I am Shyan Wong Hui Shin or Sunshine Wong Hui Shin,Wong Hui Shin, Hui-Shin Wong and Shyan H. Wong even though I know many white men billionaires' next generations such as potatoes King's great-grandson, apple King's great-grandson and many others when I was in the United States of America in year 2005 and they like me very much.

Hence, those men who talk bad about Malaysia and claim that Malaysia is a bad country would be never my Mr. Right's candidate.  Without Malaysia, i.e. my birthplace, I will not be able to be grown as these strong characters and values to form a better place to live for all individuals.  

I am here to tell the world and indicating my flavor that whoever is compatible with me and him with the mission to form a better Malaysia and slowly and sooner to construct a developed country, Malaysia would be my compatible husband candidate.  He might not be my husband because I never meet him face-to-face until now and he never contacted me even though I tell the world that I love him.  I wish that those men who are approaching me will have his mission to develop Malaysia too because I love Malaysia very much with sweet memory even though I was bullied by people who are failures, jealous dudes and many others as they thought that they were better than me and Malaysia never took care of them with a lot of opportunities.  Of course, when I told them that I never receive a single cent of funding even since I started my first startup on 7th May 2014 until now (7 years and 2 months ++) with 14 startups to date by funding all these myself by selling my condominiums and using my credit cards and I am still applying for funding with a never give up attitude with 100% confident I can get the funding to change the world and to form a better world.    

I told these jealousies and failures in Malaysia that I am working on all these 14 startups to develop Malaysia by using my own and family money for 7 years and 2 months ++ now to provide more job opportunities and I am never giving up to apply for fundings because I know that people who are keen to develop Malaysia with a lot of efforts to develop Malaysia will eventually get the funding.

Hence, don't be jealous on me because I am driving a Ferarri, Porche, Maserati, etc. (I love sports cars) and I am running 14 startups at the same time to form a better world with all my hard earn money and family money until I get the investment funding eventually by traveling around the world to pitch to the investors ever since year 2014 until now.

If you want to be like me to drive a Ferrari one day with 14 startups, hence, use all your credit cards money and sell your condominiums to form a business or more businesses and to change the world as well as to form a better world before you get your investment funds after 7 years and 2 months ++ of working continuously and hard work without fail.

Kindly check all my 14 startups by doing a little bit of Google and I have posted a few here at my profile, https://en.everybodywiki.com/Hui-Shin_Wong.

I am a local graduate in Malaysia with a bunch of opportunities to work with foreign/ overseas universities such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Stanford University, University of London, Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge, Newcastle University, Johns Hopkins University, Harvard University, New York University, Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Oxford so that I can be a better self with all my distinctive research questions which can impact the world at most of my SELF-FUNDING efforts.  Without them and their teaching cum research staff, I am not a Ms. Wong Hui Shin today.  

I am a Master of Science Information Technology collaborative graduate with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, United States of America (USA) in 2005 under Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST).   

No comments: