Saturday, July 24, 2021

If you have a choice, do you want to be educated with Eastern Culture (Obedient and Hard-Working) or Western Culture (Think Out Of The Box, Make A Difference and Be The Inventors)?

Let me share with you the differences between Western Culture and Eastern Culture in growing up our children. In Western Culture education, we are emphasizing and cultivating ideas/ intellectual property (IP) creation and invention using technology since children are born as what All-Rounded Virtual Mom (www.facebook.com/all.rounded.virtual.mom) going to guide and educate all our virtual children. Of course, virtual children and their biological parents can choose the education track from Eastern Culture as what the Chinese role model, Li ZiQi does as a successful public figure in China and many parts of the world. Let's find out a little bit about Li ZiQi as listed below:
Li ZiQi is voted as the best role model of China to alert the Chinese from generation to generation to have the activities as she does to enhance the matching possibilities with the agricultural billionaires or key people in every part of the world especially China through matchmaking agency, TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan - www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com). Of course, if Li ZiQi is not your type, welcome your feedback and TrainCan will have another round of matchmaking. View Li ZiQi's daily activities at the video below and you may do more research about her Facebook page:

https://fb.watch/6XsT8yZroq/ 

Bridging the gap between the Easterners and Westerners is my job at Malaysian Footprint Magazine.  Watch-up www.facebook.com/MalaysianFootprint and www.MalaysianFootprintMag.com; perhaps a weekly magazine, monthly magazine or quarterly magazine!  Let's support my mission to form a better world through reading about all write-ups and news related to "BRIDGE THE GAP"!

I had chances to be abroad in United States and America (2005) and United Kingdom (2007-2009) for a period of time to join the top brain meetings and training.  I found out that as an Easterner, I must learn from the Westerners from many perspectives to ensure that I belong to the team of globalists and thinkers.  Thank you, YMCA Camp Fitch, University of London, Royal Holloway, University of Cambridge and Newcastle University for hosting me and be part of my learning courses sponsor as an Academic Visitor within my 2 years visit in Europe and United Kingdom with self-funding as an Malaysian initiator to look for a Ph.D. Research Topic from the WEST.

The reason why I chose to have self-funding for so many overseas trips mainly because I was reluctant to share the ownership of the patents, copyrights or any Intellectual Property (IP) with my former employer, i.e. Multimedia University (MMU) if there were any when I was a lecturer there.  It would be my pleasure to have any patents, copyrights, IPs, etc. with my hosting universities and professors when I was an Academic Visitor in the United Kingdom in year 2007-2009.

We can talk more when we have chances to talk face-to-face.

No comments: