Saturday, July 3, 2021

What are good and bad questions?

Within my friends and associates, I have countless of them are the graduates and professors in all those top schools such as the University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Carnegie Mellon University, Stanford University, Havard University, Duke University, Penn State University, New York University, MIT, Johns Hopkins University, IIT and many others.

Due to the high volume of students and friends are having the same questions, hence, a blog or a forum from the individuals as stated above would be there for you to understand more about themselves and myself as well as these would be the platforms for you to find the answers of your queries.  

We love good questions after your intensive research, yet, please ensure that you read all are related from our forum or blog and Google for the answers to your queries, then, when at the stage you can't find your answers from Google and our blog or study forum, then, you voice up to ask good questions.

Check my book, "How To Ask Question?: The Humane Children Development", https://www.amazon.com/How-Ask-Question-Development-Collection-ebook/dp/B08WHWX11S.  

Can you imagine that I received more than 30 questions that are repeated and they are asking the same thing.  Hence, I wish that my fans, my students, my supporters and my associates to do a little bit of research to know more about me by reading all the resources online, then, you may ask good questions and I will answer your questions immediately.  Check my profile in Quora, https://www.quora.com/profile/Hui-Shin-Wong-1 and send/ ask me good questions after you read all my answers in Quora.  

Cool!  Good night!  

No comments: