Tuesday, July 13, 2021

The Latest Conversation With My Potential Investors

Introduction: "We go through your social media, blog, your books and all your startups' pitch-deck, we understand that you are doing so much to cultivate globalists and thinkers to form a better and humane world for all individuals."

"Question: Since the availability of the educational materials for all children and teenagers to become a globalist and a thinker are very rigid and persuasive, how are you going to judge who is the best of the best among all your "students" or "Hui-Shin Wong self-grown" next generations?"  

Hui-Shin Wong: "I encourage all my followers to read my books and closely following my movement in all my undertakings with the great mission for a better world to start forming their research questions to draw my attention to qualify them in the best of the best evaluation and assessments."

Question: "How are going to award them as your dedicated followers and next generations?  Do you have any tools for the evaluation?"

Hui-Shin Wong: "All my dedicated followers can go to my philanthropic unit website, www.drwongfoundation.org to find out a long list of activities, engagements and events include fellowship for cultural exchange, reading for literature, nutritious food for health, jealousy management for mental health and solving the social problem for healthy community to identify their roles as a globalist and thinker in the coming decades and centuries as one of the humane leaders of the new world since we can live up to 200 years old to date with nutritious food and beverage."

Ending: "Thank you, Hui-Shin!"

Hui-Shin Wong: "It is my pleasure!"



No comments: