Wednesday, July 28, 2021

My Entrepreneurial Journey at www.SoLemMi.com

On 7th May 2014, I registered a company called SoLemMi Sdn Bhd with the initiate pitch and pitch deck face to face in Founder Institute's class with a video recording (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SioA-B9Y5D0) through iPhone and an executive summary (https://www.slideshare.net/hswong/executive-summary-templatesolemmi2014-1) written by my friend and edited by me due to many people can't understand my video pitching as presented in YouTube.  This executive summary is directly reflected in my pitching video by adding the lucky draw contest as the marketing strategy with no updates of job opportunities. 

Due to rounds of pitching to investors and being rejected, I have modified my initial business idea by breaking it into small parts such as the introduction of lucky draw contests through the marketplace of selling and buying virtual tours and self-service superimposing photos.

I have not given up yet my initiate big plan yet.  Currently, I am applying for investment funding through 3 channels, i.e. Nexea, Found8 and Petronas-500Startup.  It is 7 years ++ and my family & I are sponsoring www.SoLemMi.com with no single cent of investment funding, yet, I am not giving up and I am actively applying for investment funds from investors.  I have had such a fantastic idea since year 2014 and it might be copied yet, I am proud that I am a technology leader, planner, creator, initiator, think-tank and the most important that I am a billionaire and a trillionaire FOR SURE else no one would want to copy my ideas and not a wonderful woman who have attracted other 300++ millionaires and billionaires to date me.   

If one day, I am no longer a businesswoman or I must get a job, I must be the Vice-Chancellor or the Chancellor of University Malaya since there is not a must for University Malaya to hire a Vice-Chancellor or Chancellor with a Ph.D. since I am a technology leader who can help all the outstanding researchers to convert their research outputs into commercialization and group them into a big group by starting to form profitable and commercialize research outputs born and bred from Malaysia with western world's support due to I am a proven technology leader through www.SoLemMi.com with far sight who can form a better world through research outputs commercialization!

Programming jobs are too easy for me and it is never a challenge for me if I am comparing my role as a Vice-Chancellor in University Malaya to cultivate quality next generations and leaders with humanity under all my research outputs ever since 20 years ago until now. 
    
A friend suggested that I must have a more focus mission, hence, I have edited it from "To help people to see the world economically" to "To help world citizens to see the world from different perspective economically".

You can view all my pitch-deck for my businesses such as the different version of SoLemMi.com pitch decks and etc.

Hope that all my TrainCan At Amore Paradise fans would be able to learn from me on how I am able to marry a billionaire step-by-step with pitch decks and online presence in social media, blog and personal website.  

No comments: